Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Aux/lower Lights install

AndyAvalon
11-22-2003, 07:57 PM
Noob Quess

I currently have a 2002 Avalon XL. I also have access to the XLS aux. lights.
I was trying to see if anyone had an idea as to what kind of ordeal it would be to install. Why questions are in the following areas:

•Stock looking switch. I can't tell where the swithc would be on the XLS, or are they interpolated with the headlights?
•Brackets. I haven't checked yet, but this should probably be an easy bolt-up
•Wiring Is there a harness available to do this conversion?

As far as the work goes I am confident in my abilities in soldering, ect... but I insist on a 100% stock looking job. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Andy

csaxon
11-22-2003, 08:41 PM
I have an XLS I'm not sure what you mean by aux lights. Do you mean the fog lights? I would think the wiring is already in place since you can order them as an option upgrade. The switch is a ring on the light switch stalk lever. It's like the intermittent wiper ring on that stalk lever.

AndyAvalon
11-22-2003, 09:00 PM
I have an XLS I'm not sure what you mean by aux lights. Do you mean the fog lights? Yes
I would think the wiring is already in place since you can order them as an option upgrade.Not on the XL. Stock on the XLS, not available on the XL The switch is a ring on the light switch stalk lever. It's like the intermittent wiper ring on that stalk lever. ah HAH that's why I cannot find it in pictures

Add your comment to this topic!