I just got NFSU

HighOctaneNOSUser
11-22-2003, 12:34 PM
I just got Underground for Xbox! It's really sweet! I am already more than 75% done. I got all the cars. I am looking for some cheats. I do not want to be a cheater. I am going to use them when...
A. I am utterley and hopelessly stuck, or...

B. I am complete the game and want to play around and have some fun.

jgmodelcars
11-24-2003, 08:07 PM
i got it too i'm nearly done! its cool though i wishi it had more cars! neway to get a cheat register your game at eagamereg.com

mine is ;
Description: Unlock Drift Physics in all the game modes
To unlock Drift Physics in all the game modes, enter the following sequence on
your gamepad -- R1, Up, Up, Up, Down, Down, Down, L1 -- in the Main Menu Screen.

blues02TA
11-25-2003, 01:06 AM
I just got it for PS2 and it is a kickass game. Can you download your own music to Xbox for that game? (I know there are some games you can and some you can't). A buddy of mine has Xbox and wants to know if it has that functionality.

surfersp
11-26-2003, 06:05 AM
i got it too i'm nearly done! its cool though i wishi it had more cars! neway to get a cheat register your game at eagamereg.com

mine is ;
your gamepad -- R1, Up, Up, Up, Down, Down, Down, L1 -- in the Main Menu Screen.

Hi there!! Do u know when do i enter the cheats?? It says at the main menu... but where is the main menu ? at the very start? where it says "english" ? or at the "Press start" menu?

HighOctaneNOSUser
11-27-2003, 09:27 PM
It says at the top "Main Menu"

surfersp
11-28-2003, 01:12 AM
oh!! Just realized how stupid I am.. sigh!

surfersp
11-28-2003, 08:55 AM
oh by the way, have you tried the unlimited turbo cheat? Do I apply the same at the main menu ?

HighOctaneNOSUser
11-29-2003, 09:40 AM
I tried it, but it didn't work to well, or not at all, whichever one...You can try it at the main menu, like all of them...

nicolae88
12-06-2003, 08:27 AM
mine is ;

Now i got that cheat last night and it didnt seem to work. I still had regular handling. My sister were gonna do a circuit race with it on but it never did work. Any suggestions?

freakonaleash1187
12-07-2003, 10:39 PM
i jus got nfs:u today and it is the best game every, nuff said.

supradude
12-19-2003, 11:51 PM
Im borrowing it off my cousin, and Im up to the drift tournament.

Add your comment to this topic!