Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I chased a black murci two weeks ago.+2pics

zx4000
11-22-2003, 07:19 AM
now i'm saying this story from korea.
When i saw a murci for the first time, It was unbelievable for me.
Everything which i could imagine at the time was just to push button
on my digital camera and run without any thought, you know i mean it's just unconsciously. I have also a hyundai tuned santafe. so when i saw
that, what i thought too was whether could chase monster of that
to apporach as possible.
i think that probably chased that about for 5 minutes. oh god~..
still trembling.. It was amazimg event for me. After Murci had realized
at me, speeded up. Since spent chasing that aprox. a minute, i saw speed needle of my car.
My car was also running over 240km/h.( i think this speed was maximum
racing with murci. You might think it's not so heavy traffic in korea.
actually, no. but it was a little bit good than normal. As passing about two minutes since raced, althougth i pushed my car hard as fast as possible, Murci looked like a speck from my eyes. can
you really feel this kind of things? fortunately at toll gate, i finally catched a murci with only two pics. what i can say, murci just gave up race with me soon. i think you know easily the reason. Its racing was so boring for murci hahaha. this story is untill here disappointedly.

here are two pics:
http://www.clubporsche.net/bbs/data/upload/Dsc01764.jpg
http://www.clubporsche.net/bbs/data/upload/Dsc01766.jpg

rayman167
11-22-2003, 08:46 AM
good job, but safety is first, plus black is my favour color
http://www.aml.yorku.ca/~rayman/toronto(181).jpg

hiphophomer
11-22-2003, 04:17 PM
took all his power to catch up to speeds that are nothing for a murcie :) nice job...

Porsche996Turbo
11-22-2003, 04:37 PM
The first pic makes the car look like an Aston Martin.

993cc Man
11-23-2003, 02:57 PM
After seeing the toll booth picture i realised that it must be difficult for owners of really low sportscars to pay! I mean the pay windows are quite high (trucks pass through the same gates..)....

...and you chased a Murcielago with a Hyundai (and Santa Fe of all things)???? Hyundai quotes 182 km/h top for the 2.7. What the hell have you done to your car to reach 240 man??

993cc Man
11-23-2003, 03:00 PM
...plus this incident shows how useless are supercars inside cities!

zx4000
11-24-2003, 05:28 AM
After seeing the toll booth picture i realised that it must be difficult for owners of really low sportscars to pay! I mean the pay windows are quite high (trucks pass through the same gates..)....

...and you chased a Murcielago with a Hyundai (and Santa Fe of all things)???? Hyundai quotes 182 km/h top for the 2.7. What the hell have you done to your car to reach 240 man??

so, you mean i'm telling a lie?.it look like you are sneering at me.
I don't care whether you believe or not it.
however, have you ever driven my "tuned" santafe? if you hadn't ever done, Don't say such a way. And who said that A stock santafe's top
speed is only 182km/h? did you hear that from owner? i don't think so.
Hyundai quoted ?
As i'm one of santafe owners, I swear a stock 2.7liter santafe can run over 195km/h in maximum speed.
if you don't believe this truth too, and then come to korea. i'll show you everything about a stock santafe with my tuned santafe without ride charge. ok?

Menu dei Motori
11-24-2003, 11:33 AM
hi

can you give us some more pics of your beautiful car? :smokin:

we all love murcielagos here and cannot get enough pics :)

Add your comment to this topic!