Help Radiator !

stryker25
11-21-2003, 05:03 PM
Hi there.

I need a help. Is there any better Radiator for the diablo VT 99 model roadster ? a complete system for more cooling for the engine

And am lookin for a better after market clutch i want it softer in use

Also am lookin for a complete exhuast system that does back fire .

Thanks in advance plz lead me where i can find those.

Greetings.
Stryker

lambo1
11-21-2003, 07:53 PM
As for your exhuast...any Glasspacks I've had on any car snaps, crackles and pops...my buddy has 4 Glasspacks on his Countach and DAMN does it sounds nice...a little loud if you don't mind...music to my ears

TTBADBOY
11-21-2003, 09:14 PM
1. Add some redline water wetter.

2.Hit the gym and dont worry about the clutch you sissy :D just kidding

3.Delete the cats and muffler for plenty of snap,crackle,and pop with flamethrower.Be careful though as it will leave soot on your rear bumper.

Joe

stryker25
11-22-2003, 01:51 AM
TTbad boy hahaha comeon am not sissy lol

But i heared that the Diablo GT clutch is much better and softer

about the radiator. Guys am in Kuwait the Weather in summer is something you dont wanna know about .

I need websites where i can find custom radiators for the diablo with better fans or triple fans

and also sites on where i can find good exhuast system

Thanks for the update guys but i need more

lambo1
11-22-2003, 09:03 AM
Give these guys a shout for your rads?
http://becool.com/

allanlambo
11-22-2003, 03:51 PM
Stryker, i drove my car in Phoenix, 115 degrees and the car ran fine. What temp does your run at? Not to take away from this forum, but there is also a good owners forum at www.lamborghini-talk.com with a well known mechanic.

stryker25
11-22-2003, 03:55 PM
Alan am in Kuwait . I dont wanna talk about the temp we face in summer.

I face a nightmare when i stop at a traffic . am planning to sell it . I saw the Gallardo and ride one i enjoyed it alot . And to be honest "i dont know how to say that. I like it more than my diablo" also the size of the gallardo is not bad i thought its smaller but when i saw it in real i was happy to look at it .

hiphophomer
11-22-2003, 05:13 PM
did you get any sunburns waiting in traffic in kuwait in a roadster?

allanlambo
11-22-2003, 10:36 PM
Hey, the Gallardo is a great car. Eventually ill have on also.

Add your comment to this topic!