Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

03 F-350 Super Duty Deisel

icon
11-20-2003, 06:15 PM
Anyone know where the Glow plug light wire is to hook up the wait to start for a remote start ? I have some info, but nothing has been a solid location. Help! Been a while since I did a deisel, my next move will be to take the dash apart.

ponchonutty
11-20-2003, 07:16 PM
Anyone know where the Glow plug light wire is to hook up the wait to start for a remote start ? I have some info, but nothing has been a solid location. Help! Been a while since I did a deisel, my next move will be to take the dash apart.

Yes, let me get my info at the shop. There's a few things that can be done that I remember. The last one I did was either a '02 or '03 but I had to use a pulse timer relay inorder for it to wait enough.

ponchonutty
11-21-2003, 04:10 PM

Yep, just checked and you have to use a timer relay. Do you know how to get the doorlocks to work right???

Add your comment to this topic!