Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Problem with dragging and I don't think my Radiator fan is working

crackur
11-17-2003, 08:20 AM
Well the other day I got my radiator flushed because my car was heating up more than it was use to. After I got it flushed it went down quite alot compared to what it was going up to.......at first it make this rhymic noise but I think the noise was from the belt. After a cple days the noise went away......this entire time my car ran great compared to the noise etc.

THis morning on my way to college I noticed my car dragged a lil bit when I was driving toward the highway. Once I tried to turn on to the highway it dragged again. I floored it and it still dragged, Then it began driving regular again with the same noise coming back....the rhymic noise from the belt or something but my car just dragged everytime I had to stop......I pulled over and looked under my hood and saw a lil smoke from my radiator.....I turned my car off for a few minutes then I decided to turn around and come home and not push it. I get home and I let my car run and I check under the hood and notice my radiator fan isn't working......I have no idea why not. My car temp heats up a lil and more than it should. I turn on the AC and the temp goes down but the fan does not come on........

does anyone kknow what could be the problem?

crackur
11-17-2003, 10:07 AM
fan works.......just took it to a mechanic.......he said everything looks to be fine......I will update tomorrow on how it runs

Add your comment to this topic!