Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

04 Rsx-s Sucks?!?!

SensAsianD2
11-16-2003, 01:03 AM
my friend told me that he read sum fucked up ass article on the net that said that the 04 rsx-s will not be as good as the 03. :screwy: i dunno how this could b true but hearing it from other people uld relieve me cuz ima get a 04 rsx-s soon

tanks
brian

LeythRSX
11-20-2003, 06:44 PM
not true, they're the same thing. the only diff is that tehy got rid of that ugly maroon color and put a brighter red

sageprime1
11-21-2003, 10:50 PM
\yeah man, the 02-04 is basically the same, the difference is the color like my man said, sometimes they just add an accessory or 2 too

itsmeek
11-24-2003, 02:00 PM
my friend told me that he read sum fucked up ass article on the net that said that the 04 rsx-s will not be as good as the 03. :screwy: i dunno how this could b true but hearing it from other people uld relieve me cuz ima get a 04 rsx-s soon

tanks
brian

i believe they were referring to the '04 honda s2000, the engine has been upgraded from 2.0 to 2.2 liters and the redline has been decreased from 9k to 8k. to many this is a step down rather then a step up. however, now you have your hp's at a lower rpm. maybe better for auto xng.

F23A4Racer750IL
11-24-2003, 03:00 PM
and it has more torque

sageprime1
11-25-2003, 07:35 PM
okay people lets talk about the right stuff, but itsmeek may be right....you guys are talkin not about the RSx

CEEJ
11-27-2003, 02:00 PM
I was getting my oil changed at the factory the other day and went and looked at one of the 04's it is almost exactly like my 03. There is no difference other than a pin stripe

RSX-S777
11-30-2003, 08:33 PM
No change in the 04's at all....

hedkace
12-01-2003, 08:38 AM
I am looking at new car currently. test drove the 04 just two days ago, its currently #1 on my list, but upon research and talking with dealer, nothing has changed from 03

blueS15
04-17-2004, 05:36 AM
Dear Hondalovers,
Most of you, if not all of you, like Hondas because you have never owned another performance car.Lets say you have an RSX Type R with some modifications (filter,exhaust, header,...) and its 250hp. Do you know that it doesnt have more than 230Nm of torque? A stock Nissan Silvia S15 , has 300Nm of torque and produces the same power. If these 2 cars race from 2nd gear rolling , the RSX will need binoculars to see the Nissan which will fly 5 cars in front.
Hondas give the imression of being fast because of their good response to the pedal which comes because of the lightweight flywheels from the factory and their light chassis (DEADLY IN ACCIDENTS!!!).Nothing more. No stiffness, no power. Just good acceleration. After that, THEY DON'T STAND A CHANCE.So don't talk about Fast And Furious shit. This movie was was,is and will be a fucking lie to impress americans who like Hondas.If you want to see real HARDCORE ACTION watch Option,Best Motoring, Hyper Rev videos from JAPAN to see he real street monsters.
Skylines,Supras,Silvias,Rx-7s drifting all 4 wheels with 100mph, and spitting flames big enough to make a barbeque, doing 0-200mph in 20 secs and stop waisting your time with 200hp-stupid-VTEC Hondas!

MexSiR
04-17-2004, 12:31 PM
blusS15 Fuck Off bitch!!!

How about an s2000 or an NSX. Both are stupid VTEC Hondas that will smack the shit out of many many other cars. Both of them appear on the Best Motoring Hyper Rev videos drifting and doing crazy shit asshole.

blueS15 your another stupid newbie, go play nintendo.

blueS15
04-18-2004, 06:57 AM
WaKE UP ASSHOLE MOTHER FUCKER.
You probably didnt understand that i am 22 years old and i own a 320rwhp Silvia S15 with 350NM of torque that tears up the tarmac.Three weeks ago i raced with a freaking modified S2000 with Mugen header, filter,exhaust,cams and ECU!! We raced for about 500m and the only thing it could do was to eat my 5-foot flames and my 245 rear rubber. About your NSX god, you first have to understand something. In the GT category, Nissan with the Skyline GT-R has always dominated with the Supra,NSX and RX-7 coming afterwards.
In the 2-litre class, again Hondas were last.Silvias take the shit out of them.(S2000,RSX,Prelude).Then it was the Toyota Celica GT-4 and last the Hondas.
Learn to compare categories of cars.But even with NOT equal classes of cars, a modified Silvia can go up to 800HP @ the WHEELS!!!
While an NSX naturally aspirated modified can go to 400-500hp.
So it eats dust again. Not to say about the SKYLINE that goes up to 1300hp....
Sorry buddy, but that is the raw reality about Japanese cars....
I dedicated my life in tuning, meeting personally the presidents of JUN, Top Fuel and Top Secret. I owned A Nissan Primera 2.0, an Audi A4 1.8 turbo and finally my current 1999 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R.

crazy_canuck
04-18-2004, 02:20 PM
So away blues15. First of all North America doesn't get the Silvias or skylines. Second of all turbos will almost always beat their NA counterparts. So leave now.

And there isn't a difference in the RSX except that the huge waste of money A-Spec hsa been added, a few colours have been changed and its like 300 dollars more (MSRP).

Type S
05-02-2004, 09:56 PM
Holy shit dude calm down. Your 22 years old and your gonna have a heartattack. Were here to talk about cars. Relax, say what you want and go away. This is a pro Rsx thread, not con. People like you crack me up. lol!!!!

Ace$nyper
05-02-2004, 09:59 PM
You probably didnt understand that i am 22 years old and i own a 320rwhp Silvia S15 with 350NM of torque that tears up the tarmac.Three weeks ago i raced with a freaking modified S2000 with Mugen header, filter,exhaust,cams and ECU!! We raced for about 500m and the only thing it could do was to eat my 5-foot flames and my 245 rear rubber. About your NSX god, you first have to understand something. In the GT category, Nissan with the Skyline GT-R has always dominated with the Supra,NSX and RX-7 coming afterwards.
In the 2-litre class, again Hondas were last.Silvias take the shit out of them.(S2000,RSX,Prelude).Then it was the Toyota Celica GT-4 and last the Hondas.
Learn to compare categories of cars.But even with NOT equal classes of cars, a modified Silvia can go up to 800HP @ the WHEELS!!!
I dedicated my life in tuning, meeting personally the presidents of JUN, Top Fuel and Top Secret. I owned A Nissan Primera 2.0, an Audi A4 1.8 turbo and finally my current 1999 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R.

If your whole life is soooooo dedicated to tuning why are you bothing to harrass honda owners 700 miles away from you on line dont you have some nismo parts to put on?

whtteg
05-02-2004, 11:07 PM
blueS15,

What you fall to realize is that here in the US we have strict emission laws, and none of the cars you are talking about would pass emissions here. Also the Silva and Skyline are not imnported here except for a few people who have way too much money and have them imported personally. If you had a 800whp silva here it would not pass emissions so there for you could not get a tag for it and guess what, you can't drive it. So what good is you precious 800whp silva if you can't drive it? It would be what????? Yes my friend a trailer queen:greddy2:

Also we did not ask anything about any other cars, this was a topic about the differences of 02-04 model RSX-S, not a car comparison. If this is the way you are going to act here than save yourself some time and go ahead and leave because you will be banned soon if not, we don't tolerate this kind of behavior.

mmont0
05-03-2004, 01:58 PM
If your whole life is soooooo dedicated to tuning why are you bothing to harrass honda owners 700 miles away from you on line dont you have some nismo parts to put on?
I wholeheartedly agree! What is up with people coming into the Honda/Acura section if all they do is try to smack talk? Of course there are faster cars out there, but you don't have to have a crazy fit about it!

I also agree also with Type S, if you are 22, you've got alot of growing up to do since you're acting like a 2 year old. Relax, calm down, take a time-out in the corner, and come back talking like the ADULT that you are.

MexSiR - Dude, not even worth using that language when talking to people like that. Don't stoop to his level. Back up your statements with worthwile comments.

Peace!

crazy_canuck
05-03-2004, 04:31 PM
Why do they come here? Because in grade 7 you don't get too much homework, so alas they come here so they can be e-thugs.

RSX-S777
05-03-2004, 05:12 PM
You're all giving this guy way too much time and attention....I'm sure he's loving it.

crazy_canuck
05-04-2004, 05:29 PM
He probably just posted and left.

Post-and-run. I say jail time is needed!:D

RSX-S777
05-04-2004, 07:01 PM
This thread has been up for MONTHS...the guy could be dead by now for all we know...

Crippy
05-05-2004, 04:41 PM

shut the fuck up you stupid faggot ... nobody asked for your opinion on anything ... quit coming in the honda forums starting shit ... you are a peice of garbage that lives with his mom and has no means of transportation so you hate on eveyone elses ... go fuck off in the nissan forums bitch :flipa:

Crippy
05-05-2004, 04:55 PM
and by the way i know a guy with a RSX type S running 25 psi on mostly stock internals pushing well over 500 hp to the WHEELS ... that would fucking RAPE you peice of shit sylvia ... yea it comes turbo , but with an even playing feild you will get destroyed by nearly every honda with a turbo ... nsx,rsx,integra,prelude , and even some civics ... go do some fuckin research and quit starting shit ...

RSX-S777
05-05-2004, 07:16 PM
Thats a good point. If Honda decided to compete on that level and came out with a factory turbo model, there would be some serious shit going down. :biggrin:

Drifter To Be
05-05-2004, 07:24 PM
sounds like blueS15 is all uptight and frustrated...
he prolly needs to get laid
haha

RSX-S777
05-06-2004, 06:10 PM
sounds like blueS15 is all uptight and frustrated...
he prolly needs to get laid
haha

...by a big, hairy guy in an alley... :lol:

Chamiltor
05-06-2004, 11:24 PM
You know whats funny is that guy posted the same exact thing on another thread.

Chamiltor
05-06-2004, 11:27 PM
In fact it was in the thread, "what other cars has your rsx beaten" thread

Zanark
05-07-2004, 01:06 AM
Lol am I the only one that watched best motoring awhile ago when they awarded the Integra Type R car of the year in 96 and the Civic Type R car of the year in 98? lol It beat porcshes, Nissan, Toyotas. Damn man did the Silvia get car of the year? Hell naw. Turbo cars are fast true but there a Bitch to maintain. They over heat like a fat women next to a peice of cake, the oil temp Shoots the fuck up when you stay at hihg Rpms to long, and if its not HIGHLY modified it has shitty response. Lol yes turbos are fast but I mean hey I like to have efficiency and fun. If I could afford it Ide buy a GSR or a Type R because of the fuel economy and the kick ass cornering speed. lol I wouldnt ever buy a Skyline or A Slivia because its a waste of fucking money, and its not Logical. But in fareness Honda never set out to make ANY of there cars fast. They went forth to make an Enjoyable car that people could get the groceries in,goto school, and still take it to the track and kick some ass(Excluding S2000 of course). Stop putting Integras and civics up against Turbo sports cars, something that is fast is not always fun. Lol i could have a fn Buick that runs a quarter mile in 12 seconds that dont mean Imma get no pussy lol. Itleast with an Integra you can go quick and get some nookie in the leather seats :D!

Add your comment to this topic!