Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Newbies!

fujimituner235
11-15-2003, 02:32 PM
Whats up with these newbies askin for all these meets?

SonyMobile
11-15-2003, 03:08 PM
:disappoin My guess would be it will bring up there post's and make more star's light up, and nobody can really say your a post whore because they are just asking to see pics of other ppls stuff... that would be my guess

tpliquid
11-15-2003, 03:09 PM
im a newbie

airforceone
11-15-2003, 03:19 PM
Maybe because they didn't read the FAQ. Maybe because they can't figure out how use the search funtion. Instead of getting mad, just tell the how use the search function or post a link. Then tell them to read the FAQ.

eviloution386
11-15-2003, 03:24 PM
who cares how many posts you have any way? This forum is so modelers can connect with other modelers! :)

p.s. i read the f.a.q. :iceslolan

bobby28384
11-15-2003, 05:23 PM
Wow, this is an INCREDIBLY useless topic. What's the point of this? :screwy:

phatmitsu
11-15-2003, 05:30 PM
Wow, this is an INCREDIBLY useless topic. What's the point of this? :screwy:

Thats what i was thinking.. As it always is though Its a bunch of newbs making pointless threads clutting up the place.. Its not only newbs making meet threads its newbs making pointless topics Hey Like this one.. Just cause your name dont say newbie anymore dont mean you not a newbie.. So next time think before you make a gay thread.. Later Rick S.

freakray
11-15-2003, 08:47 PM
Thats what i was thinking.. As it always is though Its a bunch of newbs making pointless threads clutting up the place.. Its not only newbs making meet threads its newbs making pointless topics Hey Like this one.. Just cause your name dont say newbie anymore dont mean you not a newbie.. So next time think before you make a gay thread.. Later Rick S.

Well said Rick!!

And FujimiTuner,
2 things:
1. Read Antonio's "Too much BS" thread at the top of the main page! This thread is a prime example of what he was talking about, are you going to be part of the problem or part of the solution?
2.Way to go in making the new members feel more welcome :disappoin

tonioseven
11-16-2003, 10:11 PM
Whats up with these newbies askin for all these meets?
You're still a :newbie: . Thank you for helping make AF a place where I want to share my hobby :thumbsdow

Add your comment to this topic!