Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Good price for this car?

91LSspecial
11-14-2003, 03:50 AM
a 1993 integra with USDM 99GSR motor swap YS1 LSD tranny, clutch master stage 3 wiht flywheel, skunk2 intake manifold, hy-flow cat with HKS hyper exhaust, jun chipped ECU, ITR valve cover, ibach race springs, ingals bamber kit, GSR (gen. 2 usdm) gauge cluster, wiht full gen. 2 GSR black interior, DC short shifter, full body kit, sides molded and shaved, new paint, bronze c8s wiht falkin azinis tires, JDM headlights, guage pod wiht air/fuel and oil temp., spoon cams, AEM adjustable cam gears, mugen headers, and a record of only being driven on the weekend. ALL FOR 7,900....good price or nah?

shaunthebadass
11-14-2003, 08:14 AM
sounds like a pretty good price....the one thing that you have to make sure is that the engine is ragged out before you go to buy it....that is an all too common problem with buying a car second hand from someone who has hopped up before you.......other than that is sounds like its nice, i prefer to do that myself but if you want to buy one already done than more power to you

91LSspecial
11-14-2003, 08:47 PM
ya, i would do all the work myself but i would be much better at making payments on a 3yr. auto loan then saving money for one part at a time. that is why i am considering it...and vtec sounds soooooo sweat in that

oh yeah and he (the guy that is selling it)says all the work is done my his dad who used to work for Honda as a mechanic

00tegra
11-15-2003, 04:57 PM
it sounds like a pretty good deal if you ask me. if anyhting all the parts alone are worth that.

Xtreme Illusions
11-15-2003, 10:16 PM
I would take it to a local shop and have them take a look at everything, i wouldn't mind spending 50-100 for a shop to look at the car before i made such an investment if i weren't as inclined as I am, but for something like that you should take it to a reputable speed shop in your area.

Add your comment to this topic!