Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

To sell or not to sell

Spectre927
11-13-2003, 02:19 PM
I'm seriously thinking about selling my car, I've had it almost a couple years now. It's a GSR, which isnt exactly rare, but can be elusive, atleast around here. Since this is a minority dominated town(a lot of them being haters), that infamous engine might get me an easy sell. Seeing as how people usually want those to fix them up, I was wondering if I should take off all the crap I put on.
All thats on, are some gauges, but Im thinking about buying a new cluster since I cracked this one. A cat convertor and exhaust, an intake, and some H&R race springs with some AGXs. Would I get more for it stock(probably) or should I leave that stuff on?

gnushit
11-13-2003, 02:42 PM
if you sell the car privatly than you will get some cash for the mods, but if you trade in your car the mods are practically worthless in the eyes of the dealer. i recommend taking everything apart before trading in your car. you can get more by selling the parts individually. sell me your shocks when you do decide to trade the car in for a newer car :p

Spectre927
11-13-2003, 02:48 PM
I dont think I'm ever going to do a trade in. They lowball you bad, I think I'd just keep it on and see what potential buyers would say. I guess it will depend on whoever wants it I guess.
Thanks

KrNxRaCer00
11-13-2003, 05:24 PM
yeup, trade-in's SUCK.

i only got 4k for my teg...sad really :sunglasse

Brio7
11-13-2003, 07:54 PM
where do you live? I might be intrested. What year/miles does it have. Also would you be intrested in a car exchange plus cash?

Spectre927
11-13-2003, 08:45 PM
I have to do some things first. Im in Cali though. No trade(well what do you have). I'm just thinking of getting a car with a larger engine. Z28? Maybe. 300Z would be nice. Its not a sure thing though, it also depends how much I would be able to get. It may not be worth it. Its a 96, with 110,000. Which is about 16,000 a year, sound right? Has a new radiator and complete timing belt change...expensive :mad: Im an impulsive person, so this is a maybe.

Add your comment to this topic!