Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

ha!

xplosive C1
12-11-2001, 06:26 PM
okay, no more warm welcome for me...how is everybody doing? :)

94accord1g
12-11-2001, 07:16 PM
whats up bro havn't seen ya around for awhile!
hows things
where ya been?

SilverY2KCivic
12-11-2001, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by xplosive C1

No warm welcome my ass!!! :silly2:

Whuddup Ace, long time no see, man :coolguy:

82civicwagon
12-12-2001, 03:45 AM

where ya been we all need to get together again , have a good time , then get some bitchin pics of everyones rides show em how cali's representing. :smoka:

94accord1g
12-12-2001, 02:19 PM
:flamer:
you just wanna take pictures so you can show off your new paint job and exhaust cannon
i would too
:evillaugh
andimout

xplosive C1
12-12-2001, 05:04 PM
been BZ at school and work that's all...get together sounds fun

im surprised my thread didn't get closed or deleted...moderators slackin'?! hehehe

SilverY2KCivic
12-12-2001, 09:28 PM
been BZ at school and work that's all...get together sounds fun

im surprised my thread didn't get closed or deleted...moderators slackin'?! hehehe

:uhoh: :D

Slackin'? Yeah right! So whuddup Ace? I kepp thinking I see your Teg around town sometimes, but then I remember yours has yellow trim on it. I swear I saw a guy JUST like you in a green Teg, but no yellow trim, like a few weeks ago rolling down Walnut like after 4pm. :confused:

xplosive C1
12-13-2001, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by SilverY2KCivic

:uhoh: :D

Slackin'? Yeah right! So whuddup Ace? I kepp thinking I see your Teg around town sometimes, but then I remember yours has yellow trim on it. I swear I saw a guy JUST like you in a green Teg, but no yellow trim, like a few weeks ago rolling down Walnut like after 4pm. :confused: yellow trim??? shhhhh...it could have been me cuz I took all my yellow sh*T! ahahahaha...I dont wanna remember my "yellow" days Matt...dont remind me again and please keep it on a low down...down low I meant! hahahaha

hint: no mo spoiler, no mo emblems... :)

82civicwagon
12-13-2001, 02:51 PM
WHY ALL THE CHANGES, YOUR RIDE LOOKED GOOD:D

SilverY2KCivic
12-13-2001, 07:20 PM
yellow trim??? shhhhh...it could have been me cuz I took all my yellow sh*T! ahahahaha...I dont wanna remember my "yellow" days Matt...dont remind me again and please keep it on a low down...down low I meant! hahahaha

hint: no mo spoiler, no mo emblems... :)

Aww damn! D/L style. ;) I like that. Yeah, it probably was you then I saw that day.... =\

spy54
12-15-2001, 02:37 AM
hey is team niglet still in existance? it was always interesting to hear about their adventures

SilverY2KCivic
12-15-2001, 01:10 PM
I can't confirm for sure, but I think they are still in existance. It's been a controversial subject of them posting their "adventures" as many didn't care to read them, or see the threads about them posted up in the forum. What I can do is talk to Drumsy about setting up ONE thread for the Niglets to post about their meets, but that subject would ONLY be limited to that particular thread. No promises, but I can suggest it. :)

thret
12-17-2001, 04:19 AM
hi ace

94accord1g
12-17-2001, 12:48 PM
I can't confirm for sure, but I think they are still in existance. It's been a controversial subject of them posting their "adventures" as many didn't care to read them, or see the threads about them posted up in the forum. What I can do is talk to Drumsy about setting up ONE thread for the Niglets to post about their meets, but that subject would ONLY be limited to that particular thread. No promises, but I can suggest it. :)

hook it up yo you know it might even out post the cali forum
we are still here creepin around in the shadows and smoke clouds
:bonghitte
andimout:evillaugh

thret
12-17-2001, 06:33 PM
ace get your posts back so you can make a custom "i think im cool avatar"

SilverY2KCivic
12-17-2001, 11:48 PM
94Accrod1g: I didn't mean a seperate forum for you all, just a dedicated thread within the Cali forum. How about the "Soo guys..." thread the Thret started be your "offical" Niglet thread? If you all agree, only post Niglet related info in that thread, and I'll sticky it to the top for you all. But don't abuse it, or else I'll have to either delete the thread, lock it, and/or unsticky it. Remember, there IS an O/T forum for way O/T type stuff, and yes, it is free! :D

82wagonmom
12-18-2001, 01:43 AM
theres actually some coo stuff in o/t forum.
lol:flash:

xplosive C1
12-18-2001, 11:29 AM
nice sig 82wagon! ehehehe...am I back?!

94accord1g
12-18-2001, 12:55 PM
ace meet lea lea meet ace
ace lea is steves girlfriend/keeper
lea ace is smart and drives a green integra that is so slow!!
now that we have all met and everyone is in a good mood:flipa:
andimout:evillaugh

xplosive C1
12-18-2001, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by 94accord1g
ace meet lea lea meet ace
ace lea is steves girlfriend/keeper
lea ace is smart and drives a green integra that is so slow!!
now that we have all met and everyone is in a good mood:flipa:
andimout:evillaugh hahahahaha...all of which are true but the word "slow"...hehehe

hi Lea :flash:

94accord1g
12-18-2001, 01:06 PM
94Accrod1g: I didn't mean a seperate forum for you all, just a dedicated thread within the Cali forum. How about the "Soo guys..." thread the Thret started be your "offical" Niglet thread? If you all agree, only post Niglet related info in that thread, and I'll sticky it to the top for you all. But don't abuse it, or else I'll have to either delete the thread, lock it, and/or unsticky it. Remember, there IS an O/T forum for way O/T type stuff, and yes, it is free! :D

sorry in my usual hungover state i thought you ment we would have our own forum:D
if ya sticky one thread let me start one called NiGLeT CeNTRaL or sumthin fancy like that
all will be welcome and posts from non NiGLeTS will be read and discussed within the thread
we are all here to have a good time and exchange info as well as help out
i spewnd alot of time in the accord forum(wading thru the repetive threads and the how will it look on my ride bs) trying to help the not so mechaniclly inclined out of simple and moderate problems
ace does the same in the asian and the teg forums
82wagon does the same all over the place cncidering he is by far the most mechanicly inclined person i know(with his UTI education and 12 years experiance)
please don't think that we are here to disrupt or cause problems
but on the other side of the coin don't provoke anything and we won't have any problems
i am speaking to the whole forum and not just you y2kcivic
and as usual this is just my opinion and you can do what ever you please withit
just don't quote me out of text
God Bless America and all our sons daughters and brothers sisters and friends and lovers fighting for our way of life
AND GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
andimout
:evillaugh

SilverY2KCivic
12-18-2001, 01:10 PM
Sounds good then, spawn up the thread, and I'll sticky it. I keep my cool, as long as everyone "Niglets or not" stays within the bouderies or rules on posts set forth in the TOS for AF.com :)

Just keep it cool, and respectable is all I'm asking for. :cool:

thret
12-18-2001, 01:15 PM
agreed how about a thread sticky called NiGLeT Lounge ;)

94accord1g
12-18-2001, 01:40 PM
it's done now for your end of the deal
thanks

Add your comment to this topic!