Page updated on 10-23-2017

I've got to get this !!!!

primera man
12-11-2001, 02:25 PM
I know what you are all going to say..."PMan has lost the plot and buying Revell kits"....but this i have GOT TO GET !!!:D :D
Just been released this month.

1941 Willys.....supercharged bigblock

Its horn material on 4 wheels !!!!

DVSNCYNIKL
12-11-2001, 02:26 PM
That is very sweet. Now if only you could duplicate that paint job and I will have to steal that one from you.:D

primera man
12-11-2001, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by DVSNCYNIKL
That is very sweet. Now if only you could duplicate that paint job and I will have to steal that one from you.:D

No way...it will be gaurded with my life. I cant tell you how long i have waited for a kit like that !!!

G-Forces
12-11-2001, 02:37 PM
I bet you'll be taking your time with that one and it'll be seeing a lot of custom stuff. :D

DVSNCYNIKL
12-11-2001, 02:38 PM
DVS secretly places closed circuit camera around working area of Primera Man. Only waiting to see the finished product.

Who said that!!!!:uhoh:

primera man
12-11-2001, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by DVSNCYNIKL
DVS secretly places closed circuit camera around working area of Primera Man. Only waiting to see the finished product.

Who said that!!!!:uhoh: PMan has his small army waiting

Jason......we are on the same wave length when this one will be built !!!

Guiddy
12-11-2001, 03:43 PM
Will look quite different amongst your collection!

Scale Autos had a big thing on Willys this month!
I thing they are pig ugly, but that's just me!:D

modelfan1
12-11-2001, 06:09 PM
The graphic on the side of the Willys was supposed to be included so that paint scheme could be duplicated easily,I hope it made it into the kit.
It's basically the same as the new "Big John" Mazmanian drag car that came out earlier this year.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder !!!

primera man
12-12-2001, 02:23 AM
LOL....I didn't think some of you would like it....but thats the fun of building models :p :p

modelfan1
12-12-2001, 05:46 PM
:flash: So True

primera man
12-12-2001, 06:10 PM
Well....major set back today. Went to the model shop and it will be at least 3 MONTHS :mad: before it gets to NZ :mad:

So i'm going to have to order it straight from the Revell factory, or maybe do a deal with someone here on AF....(Jay???)

modelfan1
12-15-2001, 08:40 AM
Well....major set back today. Went to the model shop and it will be at least 3 MONTHS before it gets to NZ

I got mine today
it has an up to date chassis with independent front suspension , the rear
is tubbed for Pro Street tires but the tires included need to be wider like
the early AMT M/T Sportsman tires
Halibrand mag wheels
a new street rod interior
:frog: the graphic in the picture that separates the colors is included and should make that paint scheme easy to duplicate .
Mike

primera man
12-15-2001, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by modelfan1

I got mine today
it has an up to date chassis with independent front suspension , the rear
is tubbed for Pro Street tires but the tires included need to be wider like
the early AMT M/T Sportsman tires
Halibrand mag wheels
a new street rod interior
:frog: the graphic in the picture that separates the colors is included and should make that paint scheme easy to duplicate .
Mike

DARN......BUGGER...CURSE

G-Forces
12-31-2001, 09:33 AM
P.man! Did you get one of these yet? It saw one at the hobby store the other day. I didn't look like the pic you posted though. :rolleyes:

Cosworth
12-31-2001, 10:52 AM
Hey pman, you know the link I sent you through a PM? That was the willys ;)

primera man
12-31-2001, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Cosworth
Hey pman, you know the link I sent you through a PM? That was the willys ;) .

I never got a link....unless i deleted it by mistake without reading it first.

Jason.......your right it does not look any thing like ther box....but it is the same. Hopefully will know in the next day or two if i've got one.

Murco
01-08-2002, 11:25 PM
Guiddy,
Do you build models for the fun of the individual challenge each one presents, or to satisfy your "collection"?? I think your missing out on some fun there fella!
:confused:
Russ

Add your comment to this topic!