Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

roadgrater system

2fnfast
11-12-2003, 12:26 AM
does anyone out there know if there is anything better than the roadgrater system? i mean i like it because you can layout on 20's but i just wanna know if there is anything out there better ?

thanks

TexasF355F1
11-12-2003, 02:09 PM
The roadgrater system is an excellent one. Largely in part due to the easy installation. I, however, don't have any experience with air ride suspension. All of my knowledge comes from reading and talking to truck enthusiasts. I have a feeling though, that most truck guys would prefer a more elaborate 2-link or 4-link set up. I personally like the design of the 4-link.

convs10
11-20-2003, 02:50 AM
The road grater is a great kit for someone that doesn't have much expeireince in cutting frames and fabric ating 4 links. It's a lot cheaper if you can fab it yourself and looks better at shows to have something different.

XEAuto
11-20-2003, 03:18 PM
Speaking from experience the best way as far as ride hieght adj. and show stopping looks is to go with a custom fab four link set up and fab your own front set as well. don't be afraid to get creative with your bag mounts and supports in the rear either. Do a fancy job and leave them exposed. That will get you lots of attention

dtsryder
12-21-2003, 10:31 AM
the road grater has sleeve bags which dont allow for super pressure. round bags are much better. the road grater uses cheap bags basically.

Add your comment to this topic!