Saw my first Corrado

Dan_in_WA
11-11-2003, 09:13 AM
What are all the different trim levels / sport packages available on these cars? Are they expensive to get into?

I live near a large city in Eastern Washington state, which oddly enough, hasn't had a VW dealership in about 20 years. (Yet there's a Kia dealership down by the local ummm... "Water Treatment" plant.) :p

Saw one of these parked at Sangster Motors (GM dealer) and it was an employee's car.

THESE THINGS ARE NICE! What engines/transaxles are available?

Thanks,
Dan

baconlegs
11-28-2003, 02:04 AM
Either a supercharged 1.8, or a VR6. 1.8 from 89 to 92.....VR6 from 92.5-1995. If your into fast...go with a G-60, you can make a suped up G60 stomp a VR6 into the ground with little or less money. Or you can kill everyone with a VR6 with a supercharger kit. A VR6 is a little bit more luxurious in my opinion. they came with heated seats and heated mirrors, and some with the european style H/AC controls.

Beside the hood and wheels they pretty much are the same car all together. I suggest having enough money to buy a really good(low mileage) corrado, and then leaving another $3000 in repairs and fun stuff on the corrado. If your short on cash...dont buy one....they are pure money pits(atleast mine is). hope that helps......
the bacon

IntegraBoy2003
12-03-2003, 07:49 PM
my friend has got a sick Corrado, i love them

Add your comment to this topic!