Soccer Player Bites After Goal....Disgusting!

Pages : [1] 2

Rich
12-11-2001, 11:30 AM
Reuters is reporting that Spanish soccer player Francisco
Gallardo has been charged by the Spanish soccer
association for biting team mate Jose Antonio Reyes after
Reyes had scored.

Gallardo bit Reyes on the penis.

Seems high spirited Gallardo was ecstatic over Reyes'
goal and bent down to take a nibble of Reyes' genitalia.

The rulebook says it's a violation of "sporting dignity and
decorum."

Reyes said, "I felt a bit of a pinch but I didn't realize what he
had done until I saw the video."

But that's not the worst of it. "It's the teasing I'm going to
get from my team mates."

Check out the
Picture (http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/1129soccer29-ON.html)

DVSNCYNIKL
12-11-2001, 11:33 AM
How not to go out!!!!

http://www.arizonarepublic.com/news/gifs/breaking/1129soccer29-ON.jpg

YogsVR4
12-11-2001, 11:53 AM
OH MY FUCKING GOD! :eek:

Never pay again for live sex! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=1) | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=3) | Chat for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=5)

G-Forces
12-11-2001, 12:32 PM
:huh: WTF?

KatWoman
12-11-2001, 12:34 PM
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

http://members.aol.com/katwoman097/eek.gif

PART
12-11-2001, 12:39 PM
just retarded nothining more to say:confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:

Polygon
12-11-2001, 12:46 PM
I saw that on Leno, what the HELL? I thought it was fake!!!!!

What a damn freak!!!!!!

SkYLiNeFrEaK
12-11-2001, 03:38 PM
EWWWWWWWWWW:eek:

Thats just friggin retarded.

Spec2 Girl
12-11-2001, 03:39 PM
Yuk, that is totally disgusting! :apuke:

SPECTR
12-11-2001, 03:47 PM
Just wondering if the guy that bit him had three draws of lingirie and other bits and pieces???

could explain a bit!!:D

primera man
12-11-2001, 03:49 PM
Very very sad :eek:

Spec2 Girl
12-11-2001, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by SPECTR
Just wondering if the guy that bit him had three draws of lingirie and other bits and pieces???

could explain a bit!!:D :finger: :flipa: :finger: :flipa:

hang on, better yet http://forums.skylinesdownunder.co.nz/avatar.php?userid=331&dateline=992950365

SPECTR
12-11-2001, 03:55 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D

i was hoping i would get a rise out of ya!!!

hehehehehehe

Spec2 Girl
12-11-2001, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by SPECTR
:D :D :D :D :D :D

i was hoping i would get a rise out of ya!!!
:finger:

Rich
12-11-2001, 04:02 PM
Your supposed to be getting sick, instead of laughing.

:apuke: I still cant believe that guy bit the other guys package.

yuck, so nasty.

Jimster
12-11-2001, 04:06 PM
OUCH!!!!!!!:buck

1989 DX R
12-11-2001, 04:18 PM
I hope he was using protection.:eek:

Sentra Styling
12-11-2001, 05:31 PM
That's sickening

Heep
12-11-2001, 06:17 PM
They don't wear cups? I would....

SkylinesKillAll
12-11-2001, 06:46 PM
:huh: :apuke: that guy needs :help:

jinushaun
12-11-2001, 07:07 PM
Gallardo was so caught up in the excitement that he couldn't hold in his feelings for Reyes any longer. Seriously. Why else would you freakin bite another guy's penis??! :confused:

1989 DX R
12-11-2001, 07:24 PM
I wouldnt even want my face that close to another guys equipment. I wonder if girls feel the same about that? :apuke:

(cue for FTO)

Spec2 Girl
12-11-2001, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by 1989 DX R
I wouldnt even want my face that close to another guys equipment. I wonder if girls feel the same about that? :apuke:

(cue for FTO) Why did I get singled out on this one?? :angel:

1989 DX R
12-11-2001, 07:51 PM
Maybe its your furniture and whats inside it?:rolleyes:

Spec2 Girl
12-11-2001, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by 1989 DX R
Maybe its your furniture and whats inside it?:rolleyes: But there’s other girls on here that have the same furniture!! :p

.....but to answer your question. I guess that would all depend on the girl. ;)

SmallTownDiva
12-11-2001, 07:59 PM
....you know, its not like this guy gnawed off his team mates penis for pets sake...i mean, ya it is kind of odd, don't get me wrong there, but maybe he was just caught up in the moment and just bit him....maybe he was not even aiming for where he did end up bitting him. It could have been a dare...who really knows....no, i don't want anyone flaming me on this because i do not SUPPORT what this guy did....i am just trying to come up with some reason as to why it happened in the first place....thats all....I mean you could compare this to that woman soccor player who took off her shirt when her team won the game....that was a big deal if i am remembering right. Plus, the guy that was bitten said he had no idea what had happened, and the worst thing he had to deal with was his team mates teasing him. All he felt was a pinch.....so ya....who knows what really happened.....and now that i have writen a novel, i think i'll go......:)

Rich
12-11-2001, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by SmallTownDiva
....you know, its not like this guy gnawed off his team mates penis for pets sake...i mean, ya it is kind of odd, don't get me wrong there, but maybe he was just caught up in the moment and just bit him....maybe he was not even aiming for where he did end up bitting him. It could have been a dare...who really knows....no, i don't want anyone flaming me on this because i do not SUPPORT what this guy did....i am just trying to come up with some reason as to why it happened in the first place....thats all....I mean you could compare this to that woman soccor player who took off her shirt when her team won the game....that was a big deal if i am remembering right. Plus, the guy that was bitten said he had no idea what had happened, and the worst thing he had to deal with was his team mates teasing him. All he felt was a pinch.....so ya....who knows what really happened.....and now that i have writen a novel, i think i'll go......:)

You have a good point there Diva.
Only thing is, even if he didnt mean to or it was an accident or something, it still happened. But ya, I understand what you are saying. It is pretty doubtful that he ment to bite him there [unless he has mental problems] it just happened. Still nasty tho :apuke:

Originally, I didnt expect this thread to go on much past 10posts. I was bored this morning and saw that when surfing the web, so I posted it.

gang$tarr
12-11-2001, 09:53 PM
BAHAHAHAHA LOL! :hehehe: they showed that on Leno it was hilarious..... he just like bends over gives the guy a quick bite and then walks away lol

Moppie
12-11-2001, 10:14 PM
So whos keen for a game of soccer? ;)

DVSNCYNIKL
12-12-2001, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Moppie
So whos keen for a game of sheep tipping? ;)

The game is soccer, not sheep tipping.:rolleyes:

J/K:hehe::hehe:

primera man
12-12-2001, 09:39 AM
Moppie........get out of you gumboots and leave the sheep alone.

DVSNCYNIKL
12-12-2001, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by primera man
Moppie........get out of you gumboots and leave the sheep alone.

Naaaaaaaa

:D:D:D

RazorGTR
12-12-2001, 09:51 AM
That guy reminds me of that Rugby League player that stucker his finger up the ass off tacklers earlier this year! Both are seriously deranged!

Spectre and 1989 DX R this has nothing to do with personal items of anyone on this board. A little reminder of some useful information. FTO is a highly respected and cherished member of AF. Once was cute but now the clothing thing is old, drop it.

How did sheep get involved with this ??????? Bugger would have thought an Aussie was on this board for a mo :rolleyes:

DVSNCYNIKL
12-12-2001, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Razorgtst

How did sheep get involved with this ??????? Bugger would have thought an Aussie was on this board for a mo :rolleyes:

Guilty!:D

Just having some fun with moppie! Strange he's not on here yet.:eek:

primera man
12-12-2001, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by DVSNCYNIKL

Guilty!:D

Just having some fun with moppie! Strange he's not on here yet.:eek:

Maybe the sheep have him cornered in a paddock

RazorGTR
12-12-2001, 10:03 AM
Hahaha no worries was sittin her laughin pretty good. Have not heard an sheep realations in a while so was actually a bit refeashing

nubiannupe
12-12-2001, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by SmallTownDiva
....you know, its not like this guy gnawed off his team mates penis for pets sake...i mean, ya it is kind of odd, don't get me wrong there, but maybe he was just caught up in the moment and just bit him....maybe he was not even aiming for where he did end up bitting him. It could have been a dare...who really knows....no, i don't want anyone flaming me on this because i do not SUPPORT what this guy did....i am just trying to come up with some reason as to why it happened in the first place....thats all....I mean you could compare this to that woman soccor player who took off her shirt when her team won the game....that was a big deal if i am remembering right. Plus, the guy that was bitten said he had no idea what had happened, and the worst thing he had to deal with was his team mates teasing him. All he felt was a pinch.....so ya....who knows what really happened.....and now that i have writen a novel, i think i'll go......

Yeah, I agree with that, too... OWTCH!!! That's gotta be bad on the ol' dentures....:D

speediva
12-12-2001, 12:27 PM
Ouch was the first thing that came to my mind.

I will have to say that SmallTown's investigation was truly thought provoking....

I still think the guy's a bit messed in the head. After all, there are plenty of other reactions to excitement than biting (well, maybe he really was excited that way, too...)

My official reaction is still undecided as to exactly what to think...

DVSNCYNIKL
12-12-2001, 12:43 PM

Maybe the sheep have him cornered in a paddock

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Who's going to help him?:D :D

primera man
12-12-2001, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by DVSNCYNIKL

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Who's going to help him?:D :D

PMan looks left....bugger.....looks to the right....bugger..............*tip toes out of paddock*

gang$tarr
12-12-2001, 05:43 PM
there was a picture of that one guy who's in gone in 60 seconds, the big guy that doesn't talk and blows up master Ps mercedes. He used to be like the most rough soccer player in the english soccer league, i think he got kicked out that's whne he went to the states and started acting. Theres a picture of him standing beside a player of the opposite team and he's squeezing the other guys balls, and the guy looks like he's in pain lol

the guys in alotta other movies too, i think he's in lock stock and 2 smoking barrels... and snatch.

Heep
12-12-2001, 05:48 PM
He was in Swordfish too for like 2 minutes...

primera man
12-12-2001, 05:54 PM
Vinnie Jones

Moppie
12-13-2001, 02:43 AM

PMan looks left....bugger.....looks to the right....bugger..............*tip toes out of paddock*

*P-Man makes a dash for the gate, only to be cut off half way by a gang of horny sheep.........*

*baaas and screems fill the night air........* :eek:

:D :D

RazorGTR
12-13-2001, 02:52 AM
You know the more I look at the picture, makes me wonder if he was trying to bite or just give a little loving nibble!

Any how soccer is for wooses sorry, but I enjoy a good contact sport like American Football, Rugby, Ice hockey etc etc.

Moppie
12-13-2001, 03:38 AM
Any how soccer is for wooses sorry, but I enjoy a good contact sport like American Football, Rugby, Ice hockey etc etc.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Arrghhhh! Who let an American into AF?

DO you mean all those sports where they get dressed up in as much padding as possible so they don't break a finger nail?

At least in soccer, depsite its homosexual overtones there is the possiblity of getting hurt. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

RazorGTR
12-13-2001, 10:11 AM
:p :p :p

I stand by my statement. Soccer is a non contact sport. Grid iron as the lovely folks in the Southern Hemosphere call it is brutal. Considering your average sized player is larger than Jon Alomu, and the rules are completely different to Rugby wearing some sort of padding would make sence. Unlike Rugby where you can only arm tackle American Football the idea is to inflict as much pain and suffering on the ball carrier as possible so he when he goes back he says never run that play agian.

This could turn into a long debate and been there done that. Two seperate games and sets of rules and ideas.

Not enough bone crunching hitting for my taste is all (Soccer).

2001 AE
12-14-2001, 04:01 PM
I heard about this on The Jim Rome Show but thought it was a joke. This is sad, maybe he was hungry :rolleyes:

hermunn123
12-14-2001, 05:28 PM

I stand by my statement. Soccer is a non contact sport. Grid iron as the lovely folks in the Southern Hemosphere call it is brutal. Considering your average sized player is larger than Jon Alomu, and the rules are completely different to Rugby wearing some sort of padding would make sence. Unlike Rugby where you can only arm tackle American Football the idea is to inflict as much pain and suffering on the ball carrier as possible so he when he goes back he says never run that play agian.

This could turn into a long debate and been there done that. Two seperate games and sets of rules and ideas.

Not enough bone crunching hitting for my taste is all (Soccer).

you're wrong there. soccer is a contact sport. anyone who plays soccer can tell you that.

ragt20
12-14-2001, 05:46 PM

I stand by my statement. Soccer is a non contact sport.

:eek: :eek: :eek2: :eek2: http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/shocked/Wow.gifhttp://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/shocked/Wow.gif have you ever watched a match...http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/shocked/Wow.gif

primera man
12-14-2001, 10:11 PM
After playing for 25 years my kness are shot after operations. Have plenty of scar's all over my shins etc etc.
I'ts not such a soft game as most people think.

I think it's to hard to compare any sports as they are all different in there own way.

hermunn123
12-14-2001, 11:03 PM
vinnie jones was a soccer player??? vinnie jones is the SHIT!! that dude is awesome.

gangstarr... where's that picture?

marc49
12-14-2001, 11:21 PM
I heard about this like a week ago on a local radio morning show "freak news" segment of their show. it was so fucking hilarious.

and that's why soccer isn't popular in the U.S like the rest of the world. we don't like to nibble other dudes dicks. LOL j/k

RevHappy Cowboy®
12-15-2001, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by marc49
I heard about this like a week ago on a local radio morning show "freak news" segment of their show. it was so fucking hilarious.

and that's why soccer isn't popular in the U.S like the rest of the world. we don't like to nibble other dudes dicks. LOL j/k

Maybe they should start implementing jock straps in soccer just like football & hockey :D

primera lady
12-15-2001, 07:02 AM
OMG....What the heck was he thinking !!!

gang$tarr
12-15-2001, 05:15 PM

DO you mean all those sports where they get dressed up in as much padding as possible so they don't break a finger nail?

At least in soccer, depsite its homosexual overtones there is the possiblity of getting hurt. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

you think there are more injuries in soccer than there is in football and/or hockey??!? :eek:

they wear all that padding so that they don't kill each other, or break bones with every hit

Moppie
12-15-2001, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by gang$tarr

you think there are more injuries in soccer than there is in football and/or hockey??!? :eek:

they wear all that padding so that they don't kill each other, or break bones with every hit

I used to play feild hockey in school, as the goalie.
Most of my kit was made up of Ice Hockey gear, and I can honestly saw despite geting whacked by sticks I never once got hurt. But one season playing soccer! no way! and rugby is even worse.

primera man
12-16-2001, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by hermunn123
vinnie jones was a soccer player??? vinnie jones is the SHIT!! that dude is awesome.

gangstarr... where's that picture?

I watched many a game he played in, and the guy is a complete *nutter*

:p :p

ragt20
12-16-2001, 12:57 PM

I watched many a game he played in, and the guy is a complete *nutter*

:p :p

and thats being kind to him :lol2:

taranaki
12-16-2001, 02:24 PM
oh please oh please oh please don't let me wonder out loud if he swallowed........

Taranaki,home of the Inglewood Rugby Club....!!!!!!!!

Add your comment to this topic!