Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Xmods forum in rc cars forum?

modder30
11-10-2003, 04:50 PM
There should be an Xmods forum in the rc modeling area for everyone who likes Xmods. If you dont know what Xmods are they are radioshack brand 1/28 scale rc cars that go 15-20+ MPH and are A little bigger than a full grown man's hand aproxomately 9-10 inches long. theyre pretty fun if you dont have enough money for a full size rc car. Unless U are like me and get every single upgrade and spend about $170 on the car and everything. not to mention these come with all different upgrades including bodykits, motor upgrades, ball bearings, suspension, tires, wheels, steering, lights, and a few other accesories that are pretty cool. There are 6 cars out right now here they are:
Yellow Skyline R-34
silver RSX
Red Supra
White Supra
Black Civic
and Blue civic.

I have the Yellow skyline R-34 and as i said I have every upgrade.
To see these cars and parts go to the Xmods website located at www.xmodsrc.com

Regards,
Josh

coolcars011
12-21-2003, 07:05 PM
since you already have a xmod, im about to get one, i was wondering if it comes standard with lights????, please e-mail me at coolcars011@hotmail.com

modder30
12-22-2003, 01:43 PM
Hey see my post in automotive art, R/C cars and Radioshack xmods u will find all the information there.

Please webmaster could u make an area for the xmods in the R/c place because everyone is talkin about these other radioshack cars and they are getting them mad when they talk about xmods in this forum.
Also if you do make an xmods forum could u make me da moderator.

Regards,
Josh

TrickedoutRSX
01-05-2004, 11:45 AM
I think Skylines suck. I have an acura rsx with a stage 10 after market motor ,logic lights,A third cell battery pack, A after market foam under chassis, a body kit, and a custom paint job.And I only spent $73.26![for the upgrades]
I also have a brand new Black honda civic but I would have rather got a skyline but there were none left. I guess anythings better than nothing though.With the stage 10 motor and a third cell batery pack, my RSX reaches a top speed of 32mph. Beat that!

Add your comment to this topic!