Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

S2000 And Supra TT

dreamzer0
11-08-2003, 02:00 AM
My friend recently got a 93 Supra TT with plenty of mods. After personally driving it for hours and having all kinds of fun ( lovin the 360's the most!) I couldn't stop smileing! It was pushing over 450hp! Tunnel vision! The tires would chrip through every gear! Anyway..before he even had the car I had my mind pretty much set on a 00-01 S2000. But now I'm rethinking..cause I mean..I've driven an s2 before and thought it was amazing. It had awesome cornering and I felt like I was in total control. But wow..after driving that supra I'm hoping I can still enjoy the s2 without all that torque the supra had. I'm sure some of you guys are thinking just get a supra then! But i love the s2!! lol Besides it would cost me more to produce results like those let alone buy the TT Supra. I just wish it had lots more torque. So finally my question is what are some serious mods I can do to boost up the tq while not burning a huge hole in my pocket? That, or do you guys think I'll never achieve the low-end torque the supra produces with a 4cl engine. Either way the S2000 is an amazing car! woo!

jimbo69ny
11-11-2003, 12:58 AM
There is nothing cheap you can buy for the S2000. The best bang for the buck is gears. It wont increase your HP but you will feel the diferance. If you are looking to make a speed demon, buy the supra

Add your comment to this topic!