Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1975 LeSabre Custom

Kevin2677
11-06-2003, 04:52 AM
I just bought this beauty and it runs very well but I am having a problem. I can't get the top to work and I am assuming it is a fuse problem. However, I am very auto illiterate and none of the fuses are simply marked "top". Can anyone let me know what the fuse that opperates the convertable top might be labled? Thanks, and if you're ever in town I'll owe ya a ride.

-Kevin

911S_TARGA_RSR
11-06-2003, 04:58 AM
I would recommend buying a car manual for your future moding assistence. It will help you out in the long run. Haynes makes a good manual to my knowledge.

Kevin2677
11-07-2003, 09:56 AM
I would recommend buying a car manual for your future moding assistence. It will help you out in the long run. Haynes makes a good manual to my knowledge.

Why would you waste your time typing this completely usless post? Thanks for nothing 911, I hope you feel better about yourself. Incase you really need to know, I have ordered a manual. However, it will take 3 -4 weeks to ship it. With winter closing in I would like to get the top down once before I put it away for the winter. Go cruise venice beach in your penis extension and leave us real car nuts alone!

Add your comment to this topic!