Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Dealership that sux !!

vorra65
11-05-2003, 01:10 PM
The tundra I bought has leather. Well at 28,000 mi. the drivers seat has 3 vertical cracks, just below the upper seat cover(on the side) by the electric controls. So I'm at the dealership taking care of the broken cd player-I show the service writer the cracks. He writes it up- they ordered a new audio module (cd) no problem. The next part is really disturbing. The service writer tell's me that the cracks appear to be of a deliberate nature. Like I made the F'n cuts to the seat of a $38K vehicle. I then ask to speak to the service manager, and he gives me some yada-yada bullshit story about how Toyota only pays warranty on leather seats that have horizontal cracks. Can you believe that shit! I've been in the automotive industry for 27 yr. and should have expected to get hosed by adealership. I should have known which direction it was going, when the first thing the service writer asked was " did you buy your truck from us?" I told the dick " I know that warranty work does'nt pay like pay tickets do but-it sure helps customer service ratings. If they don't take care of this, and anybody sees a white Tundra 4X4 with a bumper sticker that sez "HANLEES TOYOTA IN DAVIS CA. SUX!!!!" you will then know who vorra65 is. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Add your comment to this topic!