Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

New 'round heere

PipoQuito
11-04-2003, 07:11 PM
WAT UP....

im new 'round here and i have a mitsu mirage 2000 de coupe....

i just got it last year and most of the money i get is to pay it off so i havent being able to hook it up...

all i have changed in my car is the sound system and wat im lookin' to change on it is mostly to make it look good....

ya know it is an automatic so making it a fast car aignt gonna work but hookin' it up to be a nice car is a much better idea....

SO HOLLA BACK.....

evoryda
11-14-2003, 10:47 PM
hahaha the part about the bein automatic and slow was funny. i think you have a 1.8l if im not mistakin, i have a 1.5l auto and my car is faster than a 99 civic si, so just cuz its auto doesnt mean it cant be fast. try http://www.mirageforums.net/phpBB2/index.php for anything u need to know bout mirages

drinkthesand
11-16-2003, 01:20 PM
your 1.5 auto beats a 99 SI? What do you have done to it to make that possible?

an1nchoram1le
11-16-2003, 01:46 PM
*solemn music heard in the background*

I pledge allegiance to the flag... OF BS :bs:

sorry bro but im gonna have to raise the flag on ur 1.5 auto mirage beating an SI, and if you did beat an SI its not because your 1.5 is fast,
a race between a 1.5L auto and a 2.0L VTEC with a 5 speed, and dont forget his VTEC is "inteligent" so Im gonna give the NOD to the slowvic,

:2cents:

longxie
02-22-2004, 03:38 AM
actually, it might have been more about skill than the power of your car. I know a guy who uses his nsx to beat vipers and ferraris on the track. it's about skill. (and being rich enough to be able to afford it, that bastard....)
I think the 99 civics was still 1.8, but governed at 160 hp.

anyhow, to the point.
I don't know too much about it, but I think you can get a few interesting parts on ebay looking under performance mirage
stuff like flip flop trunk lids, projector lights, rear light housing, colored light bulbs (some barely within acceptable legal limits, depending on where you live)

evoryda
02-23-2004, 10:14 PM
yea my 99 1.5l mirage can beat a civic si with no prob. and 1nchoram1le id like to say you dont know shit :screwy: 99 not 00 thats 1.6l not 2.0l and pledge to the flag of BS all you want man, you must not know much about any thing :loser: you see i have i lil something called NOS and im runnin a 70 shot on the road and i was side by side with the civic with just a 50 shot when i first got it. add 20 hp more and that means i beat a 99 civic si sooooooooooooooo there A$$hole with no faith in 1.5l mirages and just to add autos are better at take off than man. if u got the power and that means that u also cant miss a shift :iceslolan

Add your comment to this topic!