Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

for those who wondered how the 40th looked like

hiphophomer
11-03-2003, 07:57 PM
http://www.symbolicmotors.com/framesets/page3.html
this is how the 40th anniversary looks like :naughty:

rahulchand
11-04-2003, 01:09 AM
I don't get it???

raven1822
11-04-2003, 04:55 AM
It looks OK, the interior I could do. I don't really car for thee exterior paint color.

spare_me_a_murci
11-04-2003, 05:13 AM
this is the direct link to the page:

http://www.symbolicmotors.com/frames/images/Contemporary/Vehicles/L103%20/l103.html

...and I LOVE IT !!!

SuPeRcAr_MaN
11-04-2003, 03:18 PM
I'm not crazy about the teal exterior but the interior is beautiful. Any Murcielago is gorgeous, but I could pick some better colors.

TexasF355F1
11-04-2003, 06:29 PM
Its sweet, I like it. It would be extremely tight if it was yellow or black. It would go great with those dark wheels.

Sean
11-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Awesome. I would love to see that in person. The interior looks perfect. Is it just me, or is the shape of the instrument panel a bit different? Maybe I've never seen it from that angle before.

Beautiful.

TimSalewsky
11-06-2003, 12:00 AM
This car when seen in person would be incredible. The display is the same but notice the carbon fiber accents where the VACS is. There is a different Alpine unit in this one too. But Alpine none the less. But I would still rip it out and put in the Alpine 7" monitor for Nav and the nav system. So I can go places that I have never been to before. :)

Menu dei Motori
11-24-2003, 11:28 AM
absolutely incredible!

next week i´ll get the press folder with some pictures of the murcielago SE.

if there´s a pess cd inside i´ll post the pics

btw:

for all who know me and missed me ^^

the last month and coming were/will be quite stressfull.

i won´t come here so often any more like half a year ago.
greets too all

MdM

Sean
11-24-2003, 07:35 PM
Thanks Menu. I can't wait to see them!

Good luck with next month. :)

Porsche996Turbo
11-24-2003, 08:39 PM
Is that alpine unit standard?

wings700
11-25-2003, 07:05 AM
http://www.symbolicmotors.com/framesets/page3.html
this is how the 40th anniversary looks like :naughty:

I saw this car last week and did not like the exterior color at all. I also did not like the dark color wheels. The interior was fine but like all the Murici's kind of bland. Also the dealers are looking for the full $295K because this car is a "Collectors Item". Give me a Pearl Yellow car for $30K less and they can keep their "Anniversary Model".

aehaas
11-27-2003, 07:02 AM
I saw the new Murcielago at the Tampa auto show. Two of us really liked the color and the other two thought it was so-so. I would like having one but would not give my yellow one.

aehaas

Guyanson_Mendiola
11-27-2003, 06:51 PM
the Murcielago 40th Anniversary looks pretty good in that color but what so diffrent about because it looks exactly like a Murcielago and i thought it was going to have special chrome rims. :naughty:

EuroSportsCarFan
11-29-2003, 09:32 AM
This 40th anniversary addition is a testament to how boring Lamborghini has become. It seems like the super exotics are becoming more mild in looks, while the lower end sports cars are becoming more stylized. Heck, even the new Z has more style then this car, IMO.

DiabloGT
11-29-2003, 02:25 PM
your gay and you sohuld get out of the lambo section if you dont like them you worthless honda junkie, and like you can even afford a REAL lamborghini, even if you might not like them because of the pictures, you dont know how perfect looking it is if you see it in real life, or if you only look for looks, what about the diablo!?

EuroSportsCarFan
11-30-2003, 06:05 AM
:nono: The diablo is the most stlyish sports car of all time, IMO. And yes, I can't afford one right now, but in about 5 years I will be a potential customer. And I have heard a lot of people say that you have to see the Murcielago in person to appreciate it, why is that? Did Lamborghini say, hey, lets make this car boring in photos, but great in person? Why would they do this? Especially when so many past sports cars look great both in photos and in person (f50, older 911 Turbos, Countach, etc.) If I was to pay 200k+ for a sports car, I would want it to look damn good in photos, as well as in real life. This car looks like a fish to me, but this stuff is all subjective, we'll see how the long term sales pan out for the Murcielago. My prediction is that the Murcielago wont do too good, because neither the LOOKS or the PERFORMANCE is radical enough for such a RADICAL price.

Guyanson_Mendiola
12-03-2003, 06:46 PM
in my opinion, i love the Murcielago because it's a Lamborghini and it looks really nice in photos and in person also, why would it be ugly and the performance of this car is superb.

Sean
12-06-2003, 06:19 PM
your gay and you sohuld get out of the lambo section if you dont like them you worthless honda junkie, and like you can even afford a REAL lamborghini, even if you might not like them because of the pictures, you dont know how perfect looking it is if you see it in real life, or if you only look for looks, what about the diablo!?
Perhaps you should get out of the Lambo section. You would be doing us a favor. There was no reason to personally insult another member when he stated his opinion.

Add your comment to this topic!