Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Lambo models....

urraco75
11-03-2003, 04:50 PM
Hello everybody, i'm new on this forum. I discover it by searching info on Lamborghini models. Yes, i'm collecting Lambo, and only Lambo now (except one or two other models). My collection is about 630 models, all are diferent from each other (different makers) and 30% of my collection are kits (plastic or resin). Today, i have 76 kit to build plus 6 that are in progress... see the list below. I would like to communicate with other lambo kit builder to exchange info and to find new models to buy... See you.. :)

In progress...
Countach LP500 Otaki 1/12
Countach LP500 Aoshima 1/16
Miura Jota Fujimi 1/20 (i try to modifie it in a real Jota...)
Miura Jota SVR Nitto 1/20
Miura barquette Ciclet Esdo 1/43 (resin kit, never sell... except on special ask)

Lancia Stratos Nichimo 1/10

73superduty
11-03-2003, 05:20 PM
Hi and welcome aboard! I've got a nice stash of Lambo kits myself. I'm mainly into the Countach kits and have quite a few of them.
There is a builder on here whom I know you'll get along with great!
Welcome again!
Chris

skiff
11-05-2003, 07:24 AM
I one had a Lamo Countach kit made completely from cardboard, which was very nice. It was made from real thick cardboard for the basis, and thinner for the parts that needed to bend. Very high quality though.

Ever seen it, and know where to get it? I lost mine a bunch of years ago, and would like to get hold of one again.

Size was approx 1:12

egon_dude
11-05-2003, 10:56 AM
for anyone who wants a quick lambo project- go here: http://www.ne.jp/asahi/paper-m/yasu/2art_w_etc/e_01_lambo.htm
Ive built one and it comes out really good, dont do the yellow one though cos it smudges and looks dirty pretty quick!
Just print out the PDF files and awya you go!

urraco75
11-05-2003, 03:01 PM
I forget to add in my in progres list the RPM Paper Countach... A nice model to build.
Look to the following link to discover one the best model of my collection. I only see one of it in my life and i bought it...

http://community.webshots.com/album/96949605zIKssF

I have in my project to create a web site that report all the Lamborghini models with pictures, references, makers, ... but it's a very long job to do and i havn't any time for the moment...

I'm looking for the Espada in 1/24 made by Nakamura, does someone have it? how nice it is?

bobby28384
11-05-2003, 05:26 PM
Welcome Urraco! Since you seem to love Lambo's are there any plastic or resin Jalpas in 1/24 scale you could refer me to? I like Countach and Jalpa best, but there are plenty of Countachs....

Welcome again!!

urraco75
11-06-2003, 12:37 PM
Welcome Urraco! Since you seem to love Lambo's are there any plastic or resin Jalpas in 1/24 scale you could refer me to? I like Countach and Jalpa best, but there are plenty of Countachs....

Welcome again!!

Hi bobby28384,

As far as i know, there isn't any Jalpa in 1/24. There is just the Alezan Jalpa in 1/43 and in resin. Perhaps, if you're patient, you can transform a silhouette plastic kit in a Jalpa, but the good silhouette base doesn't exist...
The only think we can hope is that diecast modeler come to this kind of car and present Jalpa, Urraco, Espada in 1/24 or 1/18... Perhaps AutoArt will do it in the future...

Add your comment to this topic!