Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I Messed Up Bad

Teg94Rs
12-10-2001, 08:17 AM
I HAD A FIGHT W/ MY GIRL YESTERDAY N I GOT SO PISSSED OFF THAT I STARTED BANGIN ON THE DASH BOARD MAD HARD SOON ENOUGH I REALIZED THAT MY GAUGES ONLY HALF OF THE SPEED METER IS SHOWING LIGHT AND NO LIGHTS SHOWING ON MY GAS METER ALSO MY LEFT SIDE MARK BLINKER DOESN'T SHOW. NOW IM FUCKED I THINK I DONNO WHAT I DID TO IT. CAN ANY ONE HELP ME N LET ME KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS PROB??? THANX
JC

Teg94Rs
12-10-2001, 12:13 PM
WASSUP YA'LL CAN YA PLEASE HELP ME OUT???? I MESSED UP BAD HOLLA BACK!!!!

DVSNCYNIKL
12-10-2001, 12:17 PM
Check out the connections to those gauges etc. You just might of rattled them out of their sockets and such. It might not be as bad is it seems.

Teg94Rs
12-10-2001, 01:53 PM
THANX MAN , IMMA DO IT TODAY

92 Teg-B18A
12-10-2001, 10:47 PM
yeah, check all the connections that may be affected. Also you might wanny look for anything that might have knocked the wires loose when you hit the dash. Like maybe a bracket or something like that. Good luck! Hopefully yopu can can get to the source of the problem!:D

TigRo
12-17-2001, 07:47 AM
Everyone is pretty much right.

I have been playing with my gauge cluster a lot lately, and i realized that if you take out certain wires, some lights will show and some will not.

to solve your blinking problem, there is a wire underneath your steering wheel pod (the plastic box around the base of the steering wheel) with a clip that goes to a transformer and timer, which controls your blinkers.

Your insanity probably rattled that out of place, as well as some of your cluster wires, which is probably why half of your lights are only showing :alien:

anyways, be careful next time
try to take it out on your girl, not your car!
just kidding!

Add your comment to this topic!