Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Faster

R32GT-R
11-01-2003, 11:30 PM
Yeah, whats happenin yall, i have recently heard bout this forum and he info supplied by some members is sufficient. so.... i wanted to ask about buying a R32 GT-R skyline Japan spec. This includes:

1989 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR Twin Turbo
5 speed
Grey
100,000 kms (odometer is showing 33,000 kms due to the fitting of an aftermarket meter)
Engine was completely overhauled 20,000 kms ago
260 degree TOMEI cams
TOMEI 1.1mm metal head gasket
TOMEI cam pulley
N1 oil pump
N1 water pump
R34 GTR turbos
Intercooler
Airpods
Exhaust
MINES fuel pump
HKS racing suction kit
PFC street pad
TOMEI master stopper
HICAS cancel switch
Front and rear strut tower bars
HKS EVC3 boost controller
HKS turbo timer
MINES computer
HKS gauges
Nismo front bumper
Trust sideskirts and rear skirts
Eat Bear aero bonnet
Aero side mirrors
N1 lights

this will cost approx imported and on the road $25 000 aus dollars.

i wanted to know what other mods except bigger turbos can i do and what are the runnong cost of GT-R's in australia and dyno tuning?
also will it cost double for modifyin due two twin turbo?

Thanx for your help guyz

Partfromjapan
11-06-2003, 07:23 AM
The most importance is to keep everything stable & reliable first for old car. So you need to change the main harness; such as
1) ignition;
2) injector & computer
3) Lamp & fuse box

This will affect a lot of problems you are difficult to find.

email : partfromjapan@yahoo.com

Mick Trainer
11-06-2003, 04:07 PM
This sounds pretty good. R u importing it yourself? How are you going to get it complied. With the new regs you cannot comply a car that has been modified at all. Is this the one Dean is bringing in?

I own a 32 GTR and have never found a car that fits so well with my driving style. They are expensive to maintain. Not Ferrari expensive but they do have GTR size bills. You want to have around $10,000 accesable incase something major goes wrong. They are cheap supercars because you don't know what you are going to get really. One of the grey areas over the 89's is no one has one yet and condition etc is not known. Rebuild 20,000km ago is a positive for you. How good a build it is etc is up in the air but looking at the mods should be a good job. I am not a 34 Turbo fan but it is not a problem. Trans etc is where you may be looking to spend some cash.

As to what else you can do it is up to you and your budget. With a GTR how fast you want to go really is just a question of money. Stories exist of GTRs with 1200hp.

Mick.

Add your comment to this topic!