Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

87 Century T

firebird79455
11-01-2003, 02:13 PM
OK.......is everyone through laughing?I got an 87 Buick Century Limited T Type.....yes on purpose.No I don't claim it to be anything more than it is......a grandma's daily driver.But I can't find any info whatsoever on it,and thought someone on here may know something about it.Seems like a glorified limited to me except for the sport steering wheel and T emblems on it.Has a 3800 no turbo in it that runs damn good for what it is.But I'm curious about it now since I can't find anything on it.It's in decent shape-I have almost nothing invested in it.I'm just gonna drive it while I work on the Firebird some.Just looking for some info on it.Any thoughts are appreciated....even laughter.Thanks.

Musclecarclub
11-02-2003, 03:00 AM
Believe it or not, you could even get a Buick Skylark T Type in 1987! It too was strictly an appearance package.

firebird79455
11-07-2003, 01:44 AM
Thanks for the reply.I thought it had to be something like that-it must not have been popular though.I had been digging off and on for a couple of weeks before I found this site,and you're the only one that could tell me more than just that there were a little over a couple of thousand made.Thanks again.
Tim

Add your comment to this topic!