Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Compare a BMW M-Coupe to an RX-7, anyone?

sank
10-30-2003, 03:45 AM
I have a 93 RX-7, but I am starting to really like the BMW M-Coupe. However, the numbers show that my rex is quicker and faster. But, numbers aren't everything, I am looking for the whole package.

I was thinking of getting the BMW, and I was wondering if any of you had first-hand experience with one and could compare the two cars for me?

Thanks!

Entreri33
10-30-2003, 06:45 AM
I have some friends that opened a tuner shop for BMW's here in Dallas. Ther were later bought out by a BMW race team out in Cali. I have drive both FD's and modified M3's. the M3's are a heavier feeling car to the FD but they have more room inside and I think a more comfortable interior.

Also girls tend to think that a BMW is more prestegious than an FD.

I would recommend the FD cause any woman that is material like that isnt a keeper anyway.

dayna240sx
10-30-2003, 10:02 AM
Also girls tend to think that a BMW is more prestegious than an FD.

I would recommend the FD cause any woman that is material like that isnt a keeper anyway.

Most girls who know nothing about cars will want to be seen in a bmw, but I'd rather be seen in a 3rd gen any day.

At least I know my man has a big penis...

DoriftoSX
10-30-2003, 03:54 PM
Most girls who know nothing about cars will want to be seen in a bmw, but I'd rather be seen in a 3rd gen any day.

At least I know my man has a big penis...

now dayna penis size has nothing to do with a car... :rofl:

dayna240sx
10-30-2003, 04:59 PM
now dayna penis size has nothing to do with a car... :rofl:

yeah, i guess you are right, If it were true my boyfriend would be driving an Enzo :banghead:

DoriftoSX
10-30-2003, 06:42 PM
yeah, i guess you are right, If it were true my boyfriend would be driving an Enzo :banghead:

:spit: haha...man he just got burnt...

PH34R DRFT
10-30-2003, 07:38 PM
I have a 93 RX-7, but I am starting to really like the BMW M-Coupe. However, the numbers show that my rex is quicker and faster. But, numbers aren't everything, I am looking for the whole package.

I was thinking of getting the BMW, and I was wondering if any of you had first-hand experience with one and could compare the two cars for me?

Thanks!

Personaly i would take the 7 over the M3 anyday but then thats just me... :2cents:

Jims5543
10-31-2003, 08:35 AM
Dayna - High performance car/ Expensive car means compensating for shortcoming.

Enzo = Hung like light switch

Geo Metro = King kong dong.

I am sort of confused now does your boyfriend drive a Enzo??

dayna240sx
10-31-2003, 05:24 PM
Dayna - High performance car/ Expensive car means compensating for shortcoming.

Enzo = Hung like light switch

Geo Metro = King kong dong.

I am sort of confused now does your boyfriend drive a Enzo??

Yeah I get the whole Enzo small penis thing... Actually my boyfriend was the one who told me to write that. He thinks small penis jokes are funny for some reason. :rolleyes:

Entreri33
11-01-2003, 02:36 AM
I would take a 7 over an M3 anyday as well given the choice.

And I think most guys find small penis humor funny on some level.

sank
11-01-2003, 03:59 AM
Not an M3, but an M-coupe. Much different car. I am going to keep my 7, but since the coupes are pretty rare, I haven't had a chance to test drive one yet.

dayna240sx
11-01-2003, 06:25 AM
If people can go around telling me the Miata is a gay guys car, then I dont really see an exception for the M coupe.

Therefore if I saw a man driving an M coupe, 2 things come to mind~ small penis and gay.

Jims5543
11-01-2003, 02:48 PM
If people can go around telling me the Miata is a gay guys car, then I dont really see an exception for the M coupe.

Therefore if I saw a man driving an M coupe, 2 things come to mind~ small penis and gay.

http://www.nopistons.com/forums/html/emoticons/post-1-1047683785.gif

Entreri33
11-06-2003, 10:48 PM
damn thats cold lol

i thought the M coupes were a little wierd looking I thought he meant an M3.

CrzyMR2T
11-09-2003, 03:41 AM
come on you guys.... lets not bs this girl, now we all know that mr2 turbo drivers have the biggest penis, geez you guys are all so immature.

Add your comment to this topic!