Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Scale tuning workshop is currupt

Integra14
10-27-2003, 07:18 PM
Check out this convo between me and shorty just to PROVE That scale tuning IS a fake, cheating company

AIM:

ShOrtyOC714: he is saying that is goin to report me to tamiya for copying shit
ShOrtyOC714: im not even doing anything yet
Trickstyle27: ya u r
Trickstyle27: let me explain
Trickstyle27: whered u get ur Te37's racing mags?
ShOrtyOC714: the store...
Trickstyle27: what store
Trickstyle27: what company rthey
Trickstyle27: Fujimi?
Trickstyle27: aoshima?
ShOrtyOC714: Fujimi
Trickstyle27: and ur copying them and selling them?
ShOrtyOC714: no! im not selling them anymore.. i thought it over about a week ago
Trickstyle27: oh ok
Trickstyle27: waht bout ur subwoofers?
ShOrtyOC714: but have not had time to take the told stuff off yet
ShOrtyOC714: we are making those
Trickstyle27: ok
Trickstyle27: waht bout the wings
Trickstyle27: wehred u make?get those
ShOrtyOC714: i got it off my model kit
Trickstyle27: which one!
ShOrtyOC714: why do u want to know everything?
ShOrtyOC714: one of them
Trickstyle27: so u didn't make them?
ShOrtyOC714: no
Trickstyle27: k, cause they look really good
Trickstyle27: arlght and the last question
Trickstyle27: HOW in the heck did u make the nitrous?
ShOrtyOC714: we got from a trashed AMT supra kitTrickstyle27: what is waht, thers no pic
Trickstyle27: nice

I cannot let this pass by, the justice must be served and something must be done...

pre98zetec
10-27-2003, 07:25 PM
I have to agree, He told me on AIM i moded them a tiny bit so i AM ALOUD TO SELL THEM, then WHY YOU START SHIT WITH ME.... i was like WTF, you started it by telling Evan on thing thats wrong and you turn around and do it , like theres nothing wrong, IMHO this is a bunch off bullshit and he should NOT be able to display a link to his site, and if i rember right, Geocities does not allow *shops* on there free website host;s, well theres a email going out, Shorty everyone need to know exactly wat you are doing. Like I said its a bunch of bullshit, Im sick of this kid gettin away with everything, NOTE, this is not a personall attack, Its wat i think....

Camber
10-27-2003, 07:28 PM
The only reason he probly started telling everyone that molding the R32 was very wrong was to get more business for his own company, which was actually doing the same thing. Telling everyone one person's store is doing things wrong, then doing the same thing which probly no one will buy anyways, shame :disappoin

RyanGiorgio
10-27-2003, 07:30 PM
I guess this is another thread to add to the collection of problems due to one of our members. Is this going to go on forever? Is nothing going to be done to prevent another event such as this happening agian? Well if nothing is going to be done now, than this will be a continuos problem on this forum. Sure I was angered when my stuff seemed to be plagiarized, but now when I see it is happening to more and more members of this forum I feel fully convinced that someone must take action against this user. Please, moderators, I am not taking sides, but I know, and possibly you know who is the blame for these continuos problems of lies, stealing, and plagiarism. I hope that a meeting will take place to make an attempt to eliminate this problem once and for all. We don't need this forum to fall apart. And we don't need it to be ruined by only a few members. Evan, I hear you man, and I know how you feel. I hope something is done to fix this all. Peace.

MR-2RaCeR
10-27-2003, 07:52 PM
OMG!!!!!!! What the fuck is up with u guyz!? Holy shit! Stop starting threads like these! Im sure evry1 on the forum hates these kinds of threads. To clear things up bout the subs, im making from scratch, and the NOS im making from scratch also!!!

pre98zetec
10-27-2003, 07:58 PM
OMG!!!!!!!! Shorty told Evan you guys got them outta the F&F supra you dumbfuck.... eathier its this or that.. WATS THE REAL TRUTH, I WANT TO KNOW!!

bobby28384
10-27-2003, 07:59 PM
I'm not sure what to make of this. Plaigerism is very serious, and you could get fined, or worse, for a lot of money if anyone pursues you. I would recommend stopping, if this is so, before more serious action is taken by anyone.

Oh, and Integra, you spelled corrupt wrong. :icon16: Just to let you know!! :p

Kasso
10-27-2003, 07:59 PM
maybe this guy is doing something wrong, but... that doesnt give u the right to post the convo. that really shows the integrity of a person, i dont kno if i myself would be able to trust u now even for business. i dont agree with copying and selling at ur own but common guys; its like kindergarten... "look teacher he's doing something bad"

take ur beef somewhere else. AF aint a laundromat so dont bring ur dirty laundry.

ShOrtyOC714
10-27-2003, 08:02 PM
So..... Integra 14 u asked me those questions so u can post a stupid thread about us???? That is the lamest thing u can do to us. This has gone to far! I thought we got all of this sorted out??? Whut is up with this?? I told u everything! Nothing was a lye in that convo! Why do u have to make anothe stupid a** thread not concerning AF member for??? This is a private convo! and u have making it so everyone in the whole AF world too see!!! I told u already! I am not copying anything anymore i have thought over everything the last couple of days and i am not selling GT wings or body kits anymore! until i am going to extremely modify them my self!

You have taken this private problem to far! STOP DOING THIS! :nono:

pre98zetec
10-27-2003, 08:07 PM
See theres a example, MR2-Racer tell us you scratchbuilt them , now shorty tell us it was the truth, IMO the real truth is that he this he untouchable and he can do any damn thing he pleases and not get into shit, well i think its not right, and bullshit about changeinthe shit, you can edit a geocities page in 5 sec, do it now so we can see that your seious.......

willimo
10-27-2003, 08:09 PM
Just out of curiosity, has anyone bought anything from them?

ShOrtyOC714
10-27-2003, 08:15 PM
Just out of curiosity, has anyone bought anything from them?

I have gotten alot of business.

ShOrtyOC714
10-27-2003, 08:16 PM
See theres a example, MR2-Racer tell us you scratchbuilt them , now shorty tell us it was the truth, IMO the real truth is that he this he untouchable and he can do any damn thing he pleases and not get into shit, well i think its not right, and bullshit about changeinthe shit, you can edit a geocities page in 5 sec, do it now so we can see that your seious.......

MR-2Racer was referring to the Second NOS bottle we have. We are selling 2 kinds, 1 we made, and 1 from the AMT Supra Model that was trashed, there i am telling the truth and i just edited the site.

CamaroSSBoy346
10-27-2003, 08:19 PM
"take ur beef somewhere else. AF aint a laundromat so dont bring ur dirty laundry."

FER SHIZZLE

pre98zetec
10-27-2003, 08:21 PM
I have gotten alot of business.What about the seats, And who have you got bisness from, AF screennames???

DiGiTaLEcLiPsE
10-27-2003, 08:21 PM
Eh Hem.... :uhoh:

ShOrtyOC714
10-27-2003, 08:29 PM
What about the seats, And who have you got bisness from, AF screennames???

I forgot about those. Im not naming anyone. I know u guys got something up ur sleeves.... :disappoin

pre98zetec
10-27-2003, 08:36 PM
I forgot about those. Im not naming anyone. I know u guys got something up ur sleeves.... :disappoin I aint got nothing against you shorty, I want you to know that, I'm just pissed how you can tell someone one thing and turn around and do it, Pisses me off, I just want you to know that, I know you guys wanna make money, But your doing it illgeally thats why were mad, You tell Evan how BAD it is but you do it, I relize you took it off, so theres no use for this thread anymore, Close it... And name a feww pl , I aint gonna do nothing..

scaleracecars
10-27-2003, 08:49 PM
You guy's are killing me here.
Shorty is looking like the monkey on his logo.
Sk8ter in ny, Some people can't be helped and most people know who not to deal with. this really looks bad on everyone.

Integra14
10-27-2003, 08:53 PM
I will never stop, until justice is served

oh and bout the corrupt, sorry bout the spelling..

ShOrtyOC714
10-27-2003, 09:09 PM

Justice??? Whut the hell do u want now? Seems like youv got problems.....

freakray
10-27-2003, 09:16 PM
It seems like you've both got an issue to resolve, but I can understand the reason.
Shorty :disappoin I would have thought you would have learnt by now.
Integra14, I would have thought you would have realised this is pointless by now.

Regardless, this type of thread makes the WHOLE AF Modelling forum look bad, not just one person.

pre98zetec
10-27-2003, 09:18 PM
It seems like you've both got an issue to resolve, but I can understand the reason.
Shorty :disappoin I would have thought you would have learnt by now.
Intega14, I would have thought you would have realised this is pointless by now.

Regardless, this type of thread makes the WHOLE AF Modelling forum look bad, not just one person.And now I look like a idiot for sticking up for integra....

MR-2RaCeR
10-27-2003, 09:19 PM
Wut about u Integra14? You said just a while ago that you were gonna make copies of engine parts from the Supra and others. Isnt that just the same thing that shorty is doing that u are accusing him of? To tell someone not to do sumthin but at the same time doing it urself is hypocritical.

pre98zetec
10-27-2003, 09:23 PM
Wut about u Integra14? You said just a while ago that you were gonna make copies of engine parts from the Supra and others. Isnt that just the same thing that shorty is doing that u are accusing him of? To tell someone not to do sumthin but at the same time doing it urself is hypocritical.Integra Email for permission and got told NO , So he didnt do it, You guys went ahead, NO email and did it, Thats why he made this thread, Evan didnt preceed and make the parts you guys did, And dont tell us you emailed them cause whe know your lying, if integra got refused, wat makes you different, CASE CLOSED IMO

freakray
10-27-2003, 09:25 PM
Wut about u Integra14? You said just a while ago that you were gonna make copies of engine parts from the Supra and others. Isnt that just the same thing that shorty is doing that u are accusing him of? To tell someone not to do sumthin but at the same time doing it urself is hypocritical.

Henry, correct me if I am wrong, but reading this thread I was under the impression that is what the whole argument is about.
Shorty told Integra it would be wrong to copy kit engines, but in the mean time Shorty was going to do that himself.

MR-2RaCeR
10-27-2003, 09:26 PM
WEll none of the parts have been actually built here either, just the scratchbuilt NOS bottle that i built that i am replicating.

scaleracecars
10-27-2003, 10:53 PM

What is your description of justice?
I am just curious so we will all know what it is when we see it. I really don't see what either of you can do to the other. It might be in the best interest of both of you to spend your time working on your website or models. How about something even more nobel like actually creating an original product. We have one guy with a lot of customers who can't afford resin or a website that does not try to place spam on everyones computer and another whos website does not even load the index page. (also a free site). Maybe you should both spend a few months trying to read the copyright laws in the ancient language of English. I figure by the time you get through all of the required reading and wear out the legal dictionary you will probably forget each other even exist.

Honoturtle
10-27-2003, 11:13 PM
Why don't you guys go build something... :D

ShOrtyOC714
10-27-2003, 11:27 PM
What is your description of justice?
I am just curious so we will all know what it is when we see it. I really don't see what either of you can do to the other. It might be in the best interest of both of you to spend your time working on your website or models. How about something even more nobel like actually creating an original product. We have one guy with a lot of customers who can't afford resin or a website that does not try to place spam on everyones computer and another whos website does not even load the index page. (also a free site). Maybe you should both spend a few months trying to read the copyright laws in the ancient language of English. I figure by the time you get through all of the required reading and wear out the legal dictionary you will probably forget each other even exist.

Yes i am wondering too? Whut is ur description of justice?

I know my site is messed up... in a couple of months or so... i will try to get a .com website... :iceslolan If i dont... im going to have a diff layout and better website with no pop ups.

Jonno
10-28-2003, 12:17 AM
Now I have seen threads like this before I must say, Integra, what do you have against Shorty? He may be copying parts but why does it concern you? If he isn't meant to be doing it, eventually the model companies will catch up with him and sort it out. It seem to me like you are trying to turn us all against him, or his little business so you can get the business. :disappoin

If you really want to sort it out, don't go posting private conversations on a public message board, instead sort it out personally with Shorty.

Hiroboy
10-28-2003, 12:54 AM
Can someone close this thread before it gets out of hand again......please

d0p3y
10-28-2003, 01:40 AM
sigh..
damn kids..... :rolleyes:

cyclone1410
10-28-2003, 02:15 AM
Now I have seen threads like this before I must say, Integra, what do you have against Shorty? He may be copying parts but why does it concern you? If he isn't meant to be doing it, eventually the model companies will catch up with him and sort it out. It seem to me like you are trying to turn us all against him, or his little business so you can get the business. :disappoin

If you really want to sort it out, don't go posting private conversations on a public message board, instead sort it out personally with Shorty.

I can only agree with Jonno. Sort this shit out in private and don't clog up the forum with it.

Now like Hiroboy said someone please close this thread and let's get back to modelling stuff

chaos
10-28-2003, 03:26 AM
Seriously guys..grow up!! I doubt this forum was intended to be a tool for sourcing business. But hey, if you got something useful to sell so be it - but keep it your signatures/websites. You guys are sinking your own ships with all this bickering cos I doubt anyone will buy from you two now. I think you should concentrate on improving your products/ business ethic instead of beating each other over the head with mufflers/intercoolers or whatever else you sell.

BugZilla
10-28-2003, 03:30 AM
Copyright infringement is a tricky, long worded law that is meant to protect an idea or product from being copied. They are usually only acted upon when a large corp. can see themselves making lots of money off of your proceeds. Thats why they have come up with that fabulous word "Royalties". For most of the people in the modeling world, they will never make enough copying anything to warrant actions that strong, nor will royalties from a Nitrous bottle make them rich, so I seriously doubt that anyone will give crap about that little Nitrous bottle. Except for Integra14. The seats and wheels on the other hand are a completely different story, but there again, the company will most likely tell you to stop making it or pay royalties before any legal action is taken.
Take a look at any resin casters website and tell me that most if not all of their products are copied. Do you really think that the Modelhaus, AFXnScale and the likes hand carve all of the products they sell, hell no, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. If it is not personal, why don't you be a real John Doe citizen and take them all down too. Ask to see the agreement to use the name Veilside on a body kit that is made out of resin, tell them you can't use the word Mopar on your resin wheels or I'm telling Mother.
All I can say is give it up and let it go. If it is a nitrous bottle you want, I can direct you to 13 sites that offer them, and they all look identical to one that was offered in a Pro Street kit. Go Figure.

flyonthewall
10-28-2003, 04:06 AM
In my opinion, you guys should stop bitching like menstruating women and do something more constructive with your teen energy and make some decent products. Is selling a few exhausts made from drinking straws for a few cents really worth all this effort? I'd be surprised if it is!!! It all seems very Blue Peter-ish to me (Blue Peter - BBC(UK) tea time kids show often featuring things to make from straws, pipe cleaners and sticky-back plastic etc).

Personally i think both of you need to work on your skills and make something that we all want! Your model making skills are getting better and better with each model you make but your scratchbuildings skills just aren't there yet. Now i would say i have acceptable scratchbuilding skils - i'm certainly no master modeler - but i questioned myself for months asking if my work is acceptable to sell and appear on someone else's model. I then spent another year or so developing the first few kits.

Anyway, we're all getting a bit tired of the bitching on AF and we just want to see some great models being made. Go off and develop your skills, put some thought into it and wise up a little. People will start respecting you a lot more then!

Just my 2c

primera man
10-28-2003, 04:25 AM
OK...This crap has gone on longer enough and people here at AF are getting sick of this on going battle between you two. :nono:
I'm not even going to bother taking sides on this one as to who is right and who is wrong, but...... A.F is not the place to post up your flame wars...do it away from the forum and dont post it here for all to read !!.
Flaming with others here on the forums is in AF's guidelines when you sign on to the forum.
As much as i hate having to do this, but.....Take this as your last warnings please.....AF and its mods wont stand for this again and if it does happen we will be forced into taking the action of having to regretfully ban you from the forum.

Thread Closed

PMan

Add your comment to this topic!