Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

horsepower questions

GotboostB16
10-27-2003, 03:37 PM
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol: yes i was wondering if anyone could tell me what kind of hp gain i should be looking to get if i put a greddy stainless 4-2-1 headers and a greddy evo cat back on my 2000 civic si ..... and also what should i do next?? :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

crxlvr
10-28-2003, 04:16 PM
about 10-15 if your lucky, id say Cold air intake next.

Ricochet
10-28-2003, 07:56 PM
Why is your name "Gotboost" if you have a stock n/a Civic...
btw get a 4-1, more gains in higher rpm's to take advantage of vtec.

GotboostB16
10-28-2003, 10:28 PM
well lets think bout it ...(dont take this wrong way) my names gotboostb16a ... thats doesnt say i gotboost or my boosted or anything implying that i have a turboed b16 its just that i love turbos and plan on turboing my car (which i just got) so in due time it will not be n/a im trying to get the most power out of it while making sure eeryhitng is all smooth and gravy for when i get my turbo kit ... i got intake im plannign on getting headers and exhaust (my dad said i got to wait till i get turbo so im more expeirenced but ive been driving since i was 11 so like i just said ok and it doesnt really bother me cuz i only got to wait a year or so ..) but anyways i migth get 4-1 i will see im thinking i might what are some part suggestions for what i should get next after i get intake headers and exhaust and ignition?

Ricochet
10-29-2003, 08:35 AM
Turbo kits replace the intake and header, so I wouldn't waste the ~$600 if you're boosting soon. If it's going to be a couple years, then go ahead and get them. Suspension should be next, power is nothing without control.

Add your comment to this topic!