1/4mile Murcielago vs Supra

jtrader
10-25-2003, 04:16 AM
There is a video on kldconcept.com where u can see a murci against a supra(probably a modified one with more then 800 bhp).
How much a murci does 1/4 mile?

-Davo
11-01-2003, 02:31 AM
At the end of the video, they said it's computer generated (how i don't know) and it didn't actually happen.

But the merc beat the supra. It nosed a bit (nose to nose) but then the merc put it down a gear (or stayed in 1st) and flew.

Racing against a lambo and winning still makes you a loser, because you had to do heaps of shit to your crapbox to make it run faster then 25mph in 1st gear, when the merc does over 60 in 1st with-OUT mod
:D

hiphophomer
11-02-2003, 09:14 PM
At the end of the video, they said it's computer generated (how i don't know) and it didn't actually happen.

But the merc beat the supra. It nosed a bit (nose to nose) but then the merc put it down a gear (or stayed in 1st) and flew.

Racing against a lambo and winning still makes you a loser, because you had to do heaps of shit to your crapbox to make it run faster then 25mph in 1st gear, when the merc does over 60 in 1st with-OUT mod
:D
"At the end of the video, they said it's computer generated (how i don't know) and it didn't actually happen."
they just say that shit so if someone like a police etc. sees it they wont tget in trouble for illegal street racing...

jtrader
11-03-2003, 04:33 AM
if u generally see performance of a lambo and supra on a 1/4 mile u see that supra is faster then a normal lambo.
a murci makes 1/4 mile in 11-12 secs
a supra good modified of 800bhp in 10 secs or less

the bad thing in tuning a lamborghini is that cost much, much more then tuning a supra, but u can make it also very aggressive in accelleration with a double turbo and 800-900 bhp, look koenig performance or gemballa

Add your comment to this topic!