Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Stating the most important releases (to come)

bigfrit
10-24-2003, 02:29 PM
New releases....

Or better said, a re-release, but still might be interesting.
[HLJ's info page]http://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/hljpage.cgi?FUJ06140[/URL]

it's the Acom porsche RSR, competing in the 1994 JGTC.
Maybe it is just a standard Fujimi kit with some stickers, or could also be completely changed body, who knows?

Has anybody got more info on this car?

Oh, and good news for the Ferrari Lovers amongst us, they are not only bringing the F355 , Dino 246 , but also the Fabulous 1/16th F40 back to us ! And a 1/16th Lambo Countach ! :evillol:

Another time, we might need to say "thank you fujimi". :icon16:

This could keep us busy, waiting for the
1/12th Revell Ferrari F2002 (Been released)
1/24th Fujimi Lamborghini SV (1996)
1/24th Revell Sauber-Petronas C22
1/24th Hasegawa Lamborghini Miura SV
1/24th Fujimi Porsche 917 K
1/24th Tamiya Xanavi/Nismo R34 Skyline JGTC
HLJ's info with updated box pic (http://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/hljpage.cgi?TAM24268)

Once again, let's hope the fact that this year not that much "big" releases are announced, means that the big companies have been concentratong their efforts on quality, not quantity.
:rolleyes:

Off course I m only stating the obvious here , that the hobby is very much alive, we 'll have models till we die ! :biggrin:

Ciao
olivier

tonioseven
10-24-2003, 02:33 PM
New releases....

Or better said, a re-release, but still might be interesting.
http://www.hlj.com/images/fuj/fuj06140box.gif

it's the Acom porsche RSR, competing in the 1994 JGTC.
Maybe it is just a standard Fujimi kit with some stickers, or could also be completely changed body, who knows?

Has anybody got more info on this car?

Oh, and good news for the Ferrari Lovers amongst us, they are not only bringing the F355 , Dino 246 , but also the Fabulous 1/16th F40 back to us ! And a 1/16th Lambo Countach ! :evillol:

Another time, we might need to say "thank you fujimi". :icon16:

This could keep us busy, waiting for the
1/12th Revell Ferrari F2002 (Been released)
1/24th Fujimi Lamborghini SV (1996)
1/24th Hasegawa Lamborghini Miura SV
1/24th Fujimi Porsche 917 K
1/24th Tamiya Xanavi/Nismo R34 Skyline JGTC
http://www.hlj.com/images/tam/tam24268box.gif

Once again, let's hope the fact that this year not that much "big" releases are announced, means that the big companies have been concentratong their efforts on quality, not quantity.
:rolleyes:

Off course I m only stating the obvious here , that the hobby is very much alive, we 'll have models till we die ! :biggrin:

Ciao
olivier
Good news!!!
The sad part is already have models 'til I die! :p And I keep buying more! :screwy:

hirofkd
10-24-2003, 04:26 PM
2003 was indeed a big year for me, especially Fujimi's quantity over qualiity policy to release the new WRX STi, new NSX, RX-8, V35 Skyline, Legacy B4, Diablo SV, 917K. I can't keep up. I hope Fujimi not to release anything in 2004, and just concentrating on marketing and selling, so that the can have more money in 2005 to tool a better body.

Hasegawa's decision to release the Miura SV was a surprise, and I wish they continue releasing one classic exotic per year. (Aston Martin DB4 Zagato!)

Aoshima's R34 was also a surprise, and I hope they expand its variations even more than their RX-7 kit.

Tamiya was slow this year, but I haven't finished their Enzo yet, so I don't need any. (well, maybe 03 Impreza WRC) Of course, 03 spec R34 will be very interesting, because it's quite different from the RB26 powered R34 JGTC. I hope they release the Carrera GT and McLaren SLR next year.

VnnyDaPooh
10-24-2003, 05:09 PM
If Tamiya releases the McLaren and Carrera GT, that would be a AWESOME. Tamiya is hands down, IMO, the best becuase of its quality and detail. I just wished Fujimi and Aoshima could release models just as good. Sad part about Tamiya is that they don't relaase alot. It's the classic quantity vs. quality bit. :rolleyes:

Add your comment to this topic!