Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Yes-Ser
12-08-2001, 03:29 PM
Whats up everyone? I had been lurking around here for a while and decided I had to go spend some money at the local hobby shop. My only modeling experience was when I was about 11 or 12, and the models looked like a 4 year old put them together. I'm hoping to do this model right, and I have found tons of great info thus far on this forum. The model is the Tamiya Celica GT-Four. I'm planning on Tamiya light gunmetal for the body. I picked up some Tamiya gray primer, and some Tamiya flat black for the interior. I'm working with a Testors starter kit that I bought about a year ago. I didn't want to spend too much money on supplies for this first kit, and if I enjoy putting it together, I'll spend more. If the model doesn't turn out terrible, I'll post some pics of the progress. Any other advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Jay!
12-08-2001, 03:32 PM
Welcome to AF!!! :D :D :D Ask away... ;)

S Brake
12-08-2001, 03:33 PM
can't wait to see your progress, i think guiddy has done a celica GT four. so you might want to ask him for advise on that. oh, btw welcome to AF!

turbos86
12-08-2001, 03:35 PM
Welcome welcome!!

ask as much as you want (I ask tons of questions here everyday, wahahaha!:D )

ales
12-08-2001, 04:12 PM
Herzlig Willcommen (sp?) :D

Guiddy
12-08-2001, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by snowboarder927
can't wait to see your progress, i think guiddy has done a celica GT four. so you might want to ask him for advise on that...

Yep! Here you go...http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t9085.html

primera man
12-08-2001, 06:48 PM
WELCOME TO THE MODELLING "MAD HOUSE". THE PLACE WERE WE TAKE YOU UNDER OUR WING AND TEACH YOU EVERTHING WE KNOW FOR A SMALL FEE THAT CAN BE SENT TO "ME ONLY" VIA CHEQUE OR CREDIT CARD

Muhahahahahahahah:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

j/k

Dont mind me...i'm just in one of those moods.

Welcome along dude. Enjoy your time here

Add your comment to this topic!