Isuzu Electrics Help

Altpat
10-17-2003, 02:49 PM
I hope someone can help

I drive a 1995 Trooper Bighorn

Recently I lost the air conditioner (dead as a dodo) and gained a row of warning lights on the dash.

The local garage is stumped and the dealer isn't being very helpful (bring it in for a look! and is a 70mile round trip).

I reckon, and I may be wrong, that the hazard lights are an indicator of where the fault lies (they're definitiely not genuine, one is the timing belt, a definite bowel loosener when that baby lights up).

Can anyone help? The hazards lit up are : timing belt, oil, fuel and battery :banghead:

taff39
02-15-2005, 02:21 PM
I hope someone can help

I drive a 1995 Trooper Bighorn

Recently I lost the air conditioner (dead as a dodo) and gained a row of warning lights on the dash.

The local garage is stumped and the dealer isn't being very helpful (bring it in for a look! and is a 70mile round trip).

I reckon, and I may be wrong, that the hazard lights are an indicator of where the fault lies (they're definitiely not genuine, one is the timing belt, a definite bowel loosener when that baby lights up).

Can anyone help? The hazards lit up are : timing belt, oil, fuel and battery :banghead:
did u find out wot was wrong ??????????????????????/

amigo-2k
02-15-2005, 03:04 PM
Sounds like a bad Alt.

Isuzu's do funky things with weak batteries and or alts.

taff39
02-15-2005, 06:07 PM
Sounds like a bad Alt.

hi wots the best thing to do then ?? wot you suggest ??

taff39
02-15-2005, 06:12 PM
Sounds like a bad Alt.

i had battery checked last week and they said it was ok, alt was charging when revved ok perhaps i can check it with meter tomorrow thanks for your reply appreciated

Add your comment to this topic!