Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Panasonic CQ-DF200U

v10_viper
10-15-2003, 09:03 PM
Could anybody help me out with this, I recently installed this cd player and an amp/subs into my truck, the amp works I've had it hooked up, but when it's hooked up to the cd player, it doesn't work...do I have to manually turn something on on the cd player or wtf is wrong?? Please help, it's been pissing me off so much lately...

sr20de4evr
10-15-2003, 11:07 PM
you do have a wire running from the remote output on the headunit to the remote input on the amp right?

do you have any lights on on the amp when the headunit is on?

v10_viper
10-16-2003, 01:34 AM
you do have a wire running from the remote output on the headunit to the remote input on the amp right?

do you have any lights on on the amp when the headunit is on?

Yes I have that wire connected to both, and there is a light saying the amplifier is on, but I'm just gonna forget it, it's not worth the hassle to me anymore, thanks for the help though man.

sr20de4evr
10-16-2003, 09:13 AM
I wouldn't give up just yet, so the amp is turning on, is there a red protection light on as well?
if it's for your subs there is a very good chance you have to turn the sub output on the headunit on. On my Pioneer I know I had to, it was just buried in the menu somewhere.

Add your comment to this topic!