Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Don't let me down....

RedY2KCivic
12-07-2001, 03:12 AM
PLEASE tell me that I'm not the only person in Northern Cali that drives a Honda....:confused:

On the old PH Cali forum, the So Cal list was like 10 pages long....the Nor Cal list was like 2 people....

Someone else has gotta represent PH up here!!!!!!!!!

:(

SpoilerV2
12-07-2001, 11:42 PM
hmm... no ur not cause i drove my aunts accord all the way to san mateo and back to San Diego.. so that brief moment in time you were not. :D

hehe sorry for being smart@sss.. i couldn't resist.

SilverY2KCivic
12-08-2001, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by SpoilerV2
hmm... no ur not cause i drove my aunts accord all the way to san mateo and back to San Diego.. so that brief moment in time you were not. :D

LOL, you doof! :p

RedY2KCivic
12-08-2001, 01:03 PM
lol
Thanks, that makes me feel so much better...:rolleyes:

94accord1g
12-11-2001, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by SpoilerV2

HA AHA AHA AHA AHA HA
sorry you gotta admit thats kinda funny
i met up wit some girls from san fran who both drove dropper hondas one had a fat lude white wit white and red int mad dress up mods and the other had a accord like mine but all show no go they both dated tuners and wanted to fit in but they fit the part so well they kept up on their mods
btw they were......hmmm......fun!:licker:

essex
03-02-2002, 01:41 AM
Don`t worry. you`re not

CivicLx
03-02-2002, 05:01 AM
I'm from NoCal too, but I'm in Japan right now. Coming home though to visit on March 17th. Can't wait:D

RedY2KCivic
03-02-2002, 01:24 PM
:D Sweetness
Just in time for this awesome weather we're having.
75 degrees and not a cloud in the sky :D

Racing will be good tonight ;) :D

THE4TH
03-03-2002, 12:05 AM
not that we have anything against no cal or anything but so cal for some reason has the highest concentration of modded cars in the world....
and as we all know the best cars to mod are hondas/ acuras
so by all means there are people around you with hondas, but they just might not be as interested as you...

Add your comment to this topic!