Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

97 civic coupe seats

vipermj9
10-14-2003, 02:36 PM
I'm looking to get new seats for my 97 coupe. I've heard that gsr seats will fit. How easy are they to fit. Also will gsr back seats fit? What other front seats will fit with little to no mod,...Del sol? And what back seats will fit? I'm looking for seats that are black so whatever comes in black. Any suggestions?

T!mmy
10-14-2003, 03:00 PM
I'm looking to get new seats for my 97 coupe. I've heard that gsr seats will fit. How easy are they to fit. Also will gsr back seats fit? What other front seats will fit with little to no mod,...Del sol? And what back seats will fit? I'm looking for seats that are black so whatever comes in black. Any suggestions?
Sparco :evillol: apc etc etc

whiteracer
10-14-2003, 04:20 PM

Currently my project of the month. Front seats fit in with 3 of the 4 bolts lining up perfectly, the fourth would require you drilling out another hole which isn't too hard. Rear seats will not fit perfectly because they are 50/50, the civic coupes are 60/40, plus where they bolt to is different but that could be done, i've seen it. The rears are a little wider by a few inches on each side so they kind of Door panels look very similar but won't fit perfectly either, that requires some modification that would be just too hard. The center console fits as well because its basically the same as the civic's i believe, from what i've seen.

Del sol seats fit perfectly or near perfect from what i've heard. Not my cup of tea though.
The best bet would be to find some seats that fit up front, and get your rear seats upholstered in the same material and pattern if possible so they fit perfect and match your fronts.

SilverY2KCivic
10-14-2003, 07:48 PM
I'm looking to get Sol seats myself. And with the center strip on them I'm either gonna do them in a dark blue Hibiscus Hawaiian flower pattern, or in Gucci pattern. :cool:

Add your comment to this topic!