Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Electronic O2sim, free flow cat 4 sale

homeslice0229
10-13-2003, 12:53 PM
I have a brand new electronic O2 simulator (ECG electronics) and topspeed resonated (stainless) free flow cat for sale.

The O2 sim and cat were for my integra, but decided not to install it due to emission check problems. The O2 sim was made to wire to the ecu (I have the instructions) so the check engine light will not come on when the free flow is installed. I have the website I got it from here with the original price of $49.99 plus shipping. http://www.importparts.com/ (go to electronics, then egc electronics to see it). This works for my integra which has 2 o2 sensors (1 b4 and one after the cat) and I know it works for my buddy who has a 99 civic SI. The instructions have wiring diagrams for the integra, civic, accord and crv models.

The free flow is used, but still looks great and will never rust b/c it is stainless. It is "topspeed brand" and comes with holes for 2 o2 sensors (1 b4 and one after the resonator), along with a plug for one O2 hole if you only have 1 O2 sensor. I am putting my stock cat on to avoid the damn e check in my area. Since I am not using the cat, I don't need the O2 sim. I know this works for my gsr, and also my friends 99 civic si.

I will sell the cat for 50$ (paid aorund 100 new) shipped.
I will sell the O2 sim for 30$ shipped.
If you want both, I'll sell them together for 70 shipped.

--Email me if you want pics or have ?'s at homeslice0229@yahoo.com :smokin:

90_IntegraLS
10-14-2003, 01:18 PM
sent you an e-mail. It'll be from huh@gbronline.com Send me some pics I have a place that can hollow mine out (obd0) so don't have to worry about the ecu. Just trying to find out which is cheaper. Let me know if the cat is still for sell and if it is send me a pic and I'll get back with you.
Thanks,
Jared

Add your comment to this topic!