Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

elemental designs and avionixx

ScubaSteve
10-11-2003, 03:24 PM
what is your guys input on these brands. yay nay. how many people have had problems with these. what type of box would be best the sealed or vented?

GSteg
10-11-2003, 03:57 PM
i have experience with the e15k (2003) a while back before i sold it. best bang for the buck (under $150). i had no problems with them whatsoever. the box would depend on the model sub u want. K, O, A series. which one are you looking at?

the amps are fine. they are nicely built and u shouldn't have any problems with them. not any that i know of..

with the price tag of both brands, its going to be a heck of a combo. not many will touch it for the price :)

Altimas
10-11-2003, 05:12 PM
I read about them at car audio forums, and everyone agrees they got the best sub for the price, also nice amps. You can get a 1100 watt amp from them for like 220$! Also has great feats.

ScubaSteve
10-12-2003, 03:05 PM
i am getting the e10a.22 and the 800.2 amp. i am for shure building my own box to the specs of the company. i was leaning toward the vented but i am not shure which will sound the cleanest sealed or vented. tell me what u think. i am also getting mb quart fronts with an alpine cd player

sr20de4evr
10-12-2003, 04:02 PM
as you can see in my sig I have the e12a and 2 Avionixx amps. I absolutely love every bit about them. Before this I had 2 jl 10w0 and 150 going to each. This single 12 absolutely demolishes it in both SPL and especially SQ. My friend has 2 jl 12w3 and 250 going to each. His is pretty close to mine as far as SPL goes but it can't touch the SQ. I had it in the 1cf sealed box recommended on their site and it was very tight and punchy and still got loud. It wasn't quite enough for me though, and I built the recommended vented box for it and it's exactly what I was looking for. It lost no SQ and got a hell of a lot louder. I highly recommend just putting it in the vented box first and never looking back.

Add your comment to this topic!