Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

need B18B performance parts...

adidas_boi
10-10-2003, 02:11 PM
i'm looking for a good price on the following...

-cam gears
-camshafts
-pulleys
-fuel rail
-fuel regulator
-fuel gauge
-upgraded fuel injectors
-turbo kit<<<

i'm low on budget like everyone else too...thanks for your help

whtteg
10-10-2003, 03:29 PM
You will get almost nothing on a low budget. What is the budget? That would help alot in finding stuff. Also the fuel rail is a waste of money. And the camshafts need to be turbo cams if you are going FI adn the are horrible N/A so you really need the turbo first. What are you going to be doing with this car? Racing, daily driver etc?

adidas_boi
10-11-2003, 09:30 PM
it's a daily driver...i'm planning to stick the turbo kit in first...but would like to stick it all in at the same time...the fuel rail isn't a waste of money...espicailly with after market injectors...to even out the air/fuel ratio...>>>got any good deals out there anyone?<<<...jux want a decent looking show and go ryde...ya knoe?!...my budget, is basically any good deals...*** I'M A COLLEGE STUDENT, SPARE ME *** thanx

whtteg
10-11-2003, 10:38 PM
...the fuel rail isn't a waste of money...espicailly with after market injectors...to even out the air/fuel ratio...

HAHA :newbie:
Yes the fuel rail is a waste, the stock rail can support more hp yjan you will probably ever make. Now injectors are a must, but the fuel rail is not.

adidas_boi
10-13-2003, 11:51 AM
thanx for the info...didn't know that...but it still doesn't help me on wat i'm looking for...knoe of any deals?

90_IntegraLS
10-13-2003, 05:40 PM
Check eBay they have a lot of performance items. The only thing to be aware of would be the brand. Also the fuel rail won't gain you anything, but it won't hurt you at all and if you are going to dress-up the engine at all then the stock fuel rail does hurt there.
Jared

Add your comment to this topic!