Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

88 Volve 760 Turbo Unlock Radio Code

fosterbz
10-10-2003, 01:19 PM
:banghead: I recently unlock the Radio Code Model # SR-745. I still having problem. No it show "OFF" and before it was "Code" Since I unlock the radio code....I thought it will work. It has power but no display and no sound. (by the way my power antenna is working also).

If anyone know how to fix the problem his respond back asap!!!! Thanks

V70
10-11-2003, 11:40 PM
:banghead: I recently unlock the Radio Code Model # SR-745. I still having problem. No it show "OFF" and before it was "Code" Since I unlock the radio code....I thought it will work. It has power but no display and no sound. (by the way my power antenna is working also).

If anyone know how to fix the problem his respond back asap!!!! Thanks YOU DID NOT UNLOCK THE RADIO WHEN IT SAYS CODE IT IS READY TO RESEAVE THE RIGHT CODE AND WHEN IT WENT TO OFF YOU PUT THE WRONG CODE IN. SO NOW YOU NEED TO UNLOCK THE RADIO. HEARS WHAT YOU DO! TURN THE KEY TO THE RADIO POSTION AND LET THE CAR SIT FOR ABOUT 2-3HRS OR TILL IT READS CODE, THEN YOU REMOVE THE RADIO AND TAKE THE RADIO AND YOUR TAG PAPER WORK TO YOUR DEALER AND THEY CAN PULL THE CADE FOR YOU. NOTE; YOU WILL NEED TO SHOW THAT YOU OWN THE CAR BEFOR THEY GIVE YOU THE CODE.

Add your comment to this topic!