Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Fair price for a 1967 Falcon?

Nighthawk750
10-09-2003, 03:14 PM
My girlfriend has a 67 Falcon sitting in her dad's garage that we want to sell. I don't know much about it, but it's a 2 door with the 6 cylinder and a manual 3 speed column shifter. It only has 12,000 miles on it. The interior looks like it just came off the dealers lot. The exterior is excellent (it's garage kept with no rust) except for a decent dent in the passenger door from the previous owner.

I haven't driven it, but her dad takes it around the block every couple of months. He says it runs perfectly.

If I were to clean it up, wax it, and give it a minor tuneup (if even needed), what's a good asking price for this car? We're in the Chicago suburbs.

Thanks in advance for any input!

Net
11-17-2003, 04:47 PM
Export it to anywhere with Falcons, and then name your price. A two door '67 sold here recently for about AUD$16k I think, and it was in pieces.

Mortgagestar
03-24-2008, 07:04 PM
I will be back in the states in October from Iraq. If you still have the car IU am VERY interested as I fanced this car since I was a kid. Staff Sergent Mark Thompson - U.S. Air Force / Pharmacy Balad,Iraq

Add your comment to this topic!