Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Extreme bodykits

akumabito
10-07-2003, 01:03 PM
My father and me are looking into the possibility of starting our own company making high quality kevlar / carbon bodykits and wheels. Mostly in widebody, rally and DTM style, but other extreme kits will also be considered. We want to know if there's a demand for such high price range kits, and what models would be the best to make kits for.

We were thinking about the following cars for starters:

Opel/Vauxhall Calibra DTM kit
Golf III Rally kit / Widebody kit
Golf IV Rally kit / Widebody kit
SEAT Ibiza Rally kit / Widebody kit
SEAT Leon Widebody kit
Honda Civic Widebody kit

Any other cars we should consider? Note that we'll mainly be focussing on the European market, although export to the US will always be an option. And, if successful, we will add more models later on.

agwhite1014
10-30-2003, 07:53 PM
yea, this isnt really the best idea but i know i own a Acura TL (96) and im pretty sure there is only one kit for this car on the market right now. this is probly cause i doubt many people who buy TL's are looking to trick them out (luxury cars i suppose) but personally i would love to see a quality extreme body kit for a TL (preferably the earlier TL's cause thats what i have. and if you are getting into it, i might be into seeing if you can maybe make a custom one for my TL.
as far as other cars...
i mean, most of the companies all make for the same cars so if you go on wings west's site and look at their kits you'll have plenty of different makes and models to choose from in terms of making kits

Add your comment to this topic!