Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I want some Countach movies

Doucette
10-04-2003, 12:51 PM
I want some Countach movies. The only good ones I have seen are the clips from Cannonball Run and the low quality ones off www.countach.cc .

Anyone have some good movies they could post?

Does anyone here own a Countach that they could video tape for us?

kidzvillage
01-03-2005, 02:28 PM
I have a great Countach video, do you want a copy? send me a blank tape, or some money. I'll buy the tape copy and mail to you.

my Email is: lbeltran@ksumail.com

hac1u9
01-11-2005, 11:47 AM
My fiance, who has an '88 Countach works in the media industry and remembered when 60 Minutes did a special on the Countach back when it first came out. So, he contacted them and got a copy of the 5-10 minute story. It's really good but I don't think we can copy it. You might be able to request it from them? It's really funny because they interview their "marketing" guy (although they had tons of people on waiting lists, so I don't know how much marketing he had to do) and when asked to describe the Countach, here's what he said in broken English with his Italian accent: This car is like a beautiful woman. It is meant to drive a beautiful woman away for the weekend. Of course, there is no trunk space, so you'll have to have a car follow you with your luggage. Of course, that car will not make it to you until the next day!

kstix
08-12-2006, 09:27 PM
I have some videos of real cars and replica cars both

Add your comment to this topic!