Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

MY 92 Accord

ShavedUpAccord
10-03-2003, 09:55 PM
My car is in the shop right now getting work done to the cylinders and im getting a wirless control for my switches(looks like ps2 control). I also took off my 19" rims and put them on my new 97' accord and im putting 20"s on the 92. Ill post a picture of my car on 20's when i get it out in a coupe of weeks. Once its out of that shop its going into the body shop for about 2-3 months (suicide rear doors,lambo front doors,fender flares,slk mirrors and a ragtop)...estimated at about 5k. Ill have some pics in a couple of weeks

92lx
10-06-2003, 12:13 AM
I hope you don't drive this car *laughs*, deffinately sounds like a true show car (Trailer queen even). I never really understood a pure show car, but all the same. It sounds like it's a neat little project, make sure you post pics, because threads without pics are just boring. MY question would be, why put 20" wheels on a car that's worth less than almost just one of the wheels? Besides, a 20" wheel besides being completely unstreetable would look kind of funny in the 4th gen's body lines, I'd think?

I dunno, sounds neat, I'll be interested to see the pics. props for doing your thing!

- Nathan

ShavedUpAccord
10-07-2003, 07:54 PM
well, the rims are custom made 20x8 so they wont stick out like lowriders do, lol.
And they came out to 2K with Nitto tires 225x35 zr20...car is worh a little more, but hey..its not the car its the imagination and work that is done to it, cuz u can buy a 3K car and make it into a 20k car..

my friend had a 98 accord v6 coupe that he fixed up all show and some guy offered him 60k for it so he jumped on it and sold it...

when you've got the money to do it, fuk it..might as well..

92lx
10-08-2003, 12:49 AM
sounds good man, glad that you're doing your thing!

good luck

- Nathan

Add your comment to this topic!