Favorite GTA3 and GTA:Vice Car(s) and a sceret in Vice City

TheScientist
10-03-2003, 04:16 PM
What it/are your favorite car(s) in GTA3 and GTA: Vice City? Mine for GTA3 are the Esperanto and the Mafia Sentinel. In Vice, My favorites are the Sentinel XL, FBI Rancher, Diaz's White everything proof Admiral, Oceanic, VooDoo, Esperanto, Sabre and Sabre Turbo.

Wondering how to get Diaz's white everything proof Admiral, Diaz is the guy who you kill to get his house, and the one who shot his VCR, well, in the mission Guardian Angels by Cortez, you meet Diaz, and he comes in white everything proof admiral. In order to get it, you just kill Diaz, and his men, and steel his car. But when you do this, make sure you're going to be on the game for a while, because if you want to save the car, you need to keep driving it, and make sure that you don't lose it. Great for future missions, and is bulletproof, rocketproof, and flameproof, but not tank run-over proof.

Jay!
10-03-2003, 04:19 PM
Fav. vehicle: PCJ600. For everything. :evillol:
When I don't want to get shot, then I pick up a Cheetah.

And for the record, the tires are vulnerable on Diaz' Admiral, too. But that just makes it more fun to drive.

crxlvr
10-03-2003, 10:05 PM
i dont even remember the cars in GTA3, but in vice city, some favs are:
PCJ6000, inferno, deluxo, destruction derby car, heli's of course(apache in particular) and the sand king.

D[X]P
10-11-2003, 12:01 AM
in gta 3: tuned supra
tuned renault
stinger

Vice City: Turbo SAbre
Hotring racer
PCG600
Dirt Bike
Stinger

Vi3t Stylez
10-12-2003, 12:29 PM
Theres a tuned supra in GTA3??? Where?

TheScientist
10-12-2003, 12:33 PM
ya same, and tuned Renault?? where?

D[X]P
10-12-2003, 12:44 PM
heheh

theyr downloaded fromwww.gta3hq.com

they replace a manana and a banshee

2slow4metaste
10-12-2003, 11:46 PM
can u get the supra on ps2

D[X]P
10-13-2003, 07:31 PM
nope cus its downloaded.

unless u have ps2 internet or something

i think no but i dont know much bout consoles

peace :smile:

94tegRS
10-13-2003, 07:43 PM
isnt GTA3 and vice city only on PS2 right now, i knew it was coming for xbox soon but im waiting for true crime: streets of LA instead, but how did you download the supra? or is it out on xbox already.

TheScientist
10-13-2003, 07:55 PM
ya, and, he downloaded the supra from the internet, because he has GTA on PC(is what i'm guessing) and it's an add-on. It's like you download thing's for the sims and install them for the sims to use, or in Counter-Strike, where you download skins for the guns. That kinda concept.

D[X]P
10-13-2003, 09:02 PM
gta3 and gta vice city are both out for pc

94tegRS
10-13-2003, 09:44 PM
oh ok (just adding some more cuz i have to have 10 characters)

PreludePassion
10-21-2003, 09:55 AM
The Faggio is the ultimate for doing stoppies... and once you've done 100 taxi missions, the taxi with hydraulics is great for just about anything.

gnasha
10-24-2003, 08:47 AM
I can't remember that much the car in GT3 but I think the mafia whatever car and the FBI had my preference.
For GTAVC definitly the dirt bike and the PCJ600.

D[X]P
10-24-2003, 11:00 PM
Bonjour garcon

Ca va?

lol look at those french speaking skills,lol

gnasha
10-25-2003, 12:41 AM
Air yu tall king two moi... (well so much for the english skill hey?)
Ca va, ša va. Un peu frais ce matin mais bon, l'hivers approche.

Coming back to the subject I forgot the apache. Quite satisfying to fly low blowing up FBI cars.

D[X]P
10-25-2003, 01:53 AM
Air yu tall king two moi... (well so much for the english skill hey?)
Ca va, ša va. Un peu frais ce matin mais bon, l'hivers approche.

Coming back to the subject I forgot the apache. Quite satisfying to fly low blowing up FBI cars.

Hehe

i am taking french class now in high school or should i say une ecole?

BP2K2Max
11-09-2003, 08:52 PM
the best cars are the 4 custom ones you get from the car dealership the sabre turbo, the deluxo,the sand king and my favorite the hot ring racer.

you can get a bullet proof sabre turbo also. in the set of missions where you assemble a team for the bank heist, you have to race the one guy in the sabre for him to join. if you win by just a little bit the guy will disappear but the car will still be sitting there. the shitty part is you have to push the car into one of your garages so you can save it cuz the dorrs are locked. once it's in the garage let the garage door close and when you open it back up you can get in the car. it's a wierd kind of bullet prrof, the car will take damage that you inflict, like hitting a light post or wall, but you can shoot it all day.

yatesy21
05-20-2004, 06:47 PM
does anyone know how 2 do the shootist mission on gta vice city.the most i can get on is 51 is there any way of getting my accuracey up.thanks.

D[X]P
05-20-2004, 07:30 PM
Umm, damn you suck. This is an easy mission lol. I dont know what to tell you. JUST DONT POST IN OLD ASS THREADS!.

Add your comment to this topic!