Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1992 Accord Hookup

Salchi
09-29-2003, 11:20 PM
Well I'll be doing interior from now until December, January. For the exterior I will be buying the Skyline R34 Bodykit with the black widow rear spoiler. I just ordered my one projectile headlamp and rear carbon fiber lights. The car is red but I'll be repainting that next summer.
Now for the serious stuff. Should convert my rotors from a 4 lug to 5 lug? I've been thinking about TRYING to swap an S2000 engine in my car then converting from FW to AWD. But I've also been thinking about the prelude & acura gsr engines. Also, what late model Acura engines might be able to get into this car. Then after getting the engine (used) I wanted to change some of the internal parts for stronger lighter ones.
What ever tranny I get with the engine I was thinking about installing a stage 2 clutch.
Other parts that I plan on buying: Performance chip, anti-sway bars/tie bars, drilled rotors, dual mufflers, ceramic header, short shifter, a M3 or Z3 or SLR fenders, 17" or 18" sport rims.
Two last questions. Should I convert from 5 speed to 6 speed? And Should convert my braking system to disc brakes all around? :banghead:

Add your comment to this topic!