Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I Need Help??????????????

acuraintegragurl
09-29-2003, 06:38 PM
does anyone no what is wrong with my car? heres what its doing: ill be driving down the road and it will go puut and then go but right after that theres no power to the gas pedel u can push it to the floor but it does nothing then as soon as u slow down the car dies and it wont start u have to keep turnin it over and lettin it sit for about 20 min then it starts anyone have any help for me?????????? please email me at shortncute19@aol.com thanx

esp
09-29-2003, 06:42 PM
your question mark key is stuck? is that also a problem?

actually i am not sure what the problem is, i would try to get it to an actual mechanic quickly

boostlee
09-29-2003, 09:13 PM
Check for codes on the ECU

ponchomuscle
09-29-2003, 11:55 PM
fuel or spark, most likely fuel from the sound of it.

acuraintegragurl
10-03-2003, 09:52 PM
they changed the spark plugs and wires, distrubuter cap and rotor, engintiom ignighter and charged me 325.00 but my car is still doing the same thing any help????????????????????

jmabbott
10-03-2003, 10:23 PM
Try the simple stuff first. If you purchased fuel shortly before this problem occured there could be water in the gas. Pour in a red bottle of STP fuel additive. Not the white bottle. I know people who have paid hundreds of dollars for repairs that didn't work only to fix the problem with a bottle of STP for a buck. It may take a drive around the block to get the additive all the way up the fuel line to the engine.
:)

Add your comment to this topic!