New Guy here.

ONEBADMK8
09-26-2003, 06:02 PM
Well new to this section of AF but no where near new to the Lincoln platform.

What's up People????

MercCougarXR7
12-16-2003, 08:44 PM
Yo, I know you from CVN :cool:.

It's sad, but this section of the board is very dull.

I frequent this site mainly for the car modeling stuff, and check into the Ford sections once in a blue moon.

There isn't much usefullness for people here who know where the specific boards are. But it's good for those people who don't know how to use a search engine :D!

See you around.

Adamsmarkviii
11-05-2004, 02:58 PM
Hey new guy, long time no email. How have you been? How has the Terminviiior bin treating ya? Do you still have the TASCA 93 Mark VIII? I miss my old black 93 that I had, but I had to get rid of it to go towards our new house, you know, that domestication crap. I see my pictures are still on your website. I visit the LOD message board every now and then, but it seems that all of the old regulars don't hang out there anymore. Seems to be mostly kids, boy I sound like an old fart.

I was looking in this forum for a overhead monitor and DVD player for my wife's 98 Yukon, so that the kiddies can be entertained. Out of curiousity I looked into the Mark VIII section and look who you bump into. Take care.

Adam

WOW, this is a slow message board, I just realized you posted this a year ago.

ONEBADMK8
11-19-2004, 09:40 AM
Hey new guy, long time no email. How have you been? How has the Terminviiior bin treating ya? Do you still have the TASCA 93 Mark VIII? I miss my old black 93 that I had, but I had to get rid of it to go towards our new house, you know, that domestication crap. I see my pictures are still on your website. I visit the LOD message board every now and then, but it seems that all of the old regulars don't hang out there anymore. Seems to be mostly kids, boy I sound like an old fart.

I was looking in this forum for a overhead monitor and DVD player for my wife's 98 Yukon, so that the kiddies can be entertained. Out of curiousity I looked into the Mark VIII section and look who you bump into. Take care.

Adam

WOW, this is a slow message board, I just realized you posted this a year ago.

What's up Adam? How have you been? I still have ALL the Marks and more!!

You see no one at LOD because it is a Ghosttown filled only with political bullshit, assholes, and yes kids too. We said to hell with them and made our own message board where you will find nearly all the regulars and a ton of new people, we haven't even been up for a year and we BLEW away the membership of the LOD already!! Check us out at:

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com

Add your comment to this topic!