Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

the best after market sources for tacoma

norski
09-23-2003, 12:41 PM
just bought a mint condition 2002 tacoma v6 limited all black but would love to make some refinements. what are my best source choices for aftermarket equipment. live in the pacific northwest but with world wide shipping i guess there are no limits. any help would be appreciated... damn do i love this truck1

Thedarkside
09-26-2003, 01:33 PM
Well depends on what you want...if you want a Supercharger with a fuel injection system...that TRD one is sooo yummy...but I'd check TRD first for any parts...then for exhausts a lot of companies make them now, Borla, Gibson, Flowmaster, TRD of course....Suspensions it all depends on if you want to lift or lower it...but Fabtech and Rancho all make lift kits....You shouldn't have problems finding what you want for a Tacoma because it is a popular truck and it has built its repuation in the off-road racing world...Probably the best help, especially if your going to go off-roading is to join the Toyota Tacoma Off-Roading Association...there should be a chapter in your area...look it up online....

Keep those trucks flying!!!

koko164
12-03-2003, 09:03 PM
Any suggestions on contacts for lowering kits?

suv
12-15-2003, 04:33 PM
Performanceproducts.com, TRD, Toyota Dealers, If it's a 4x4: Downey off-road, Northwest off-road, All-pro off-road, 4wheelparts.

koko164
12-15-2003, 05:19 PM
Thanks SUV, I'll check them out.

aimdas
12-16-2003, 11:57 AM
Probably the best help, especially if your going to go off-roading is to join the Toyota Tacoma Off-Roading Association...there should be a chapter in your area...look it up online....

Keep those trucks flying!!!

BUMP for TTORA

Add your comment to this topic!