Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

any alternative to camber kits??

89accordlxi
09-15-2003, 08:34 PM
Sorry for the double post but I figured having this posted here as well as the suspension forum would get me more results faster..

I have a 90 integra and was wondering if there is any other means of correcting camber besides buying a kit. Are there any models of acuras that have adjustable upper control arms that could be modified to fit? Do any acuras have adjustable upper control arms to begin with?? If there are, could somebody list models and years. Then the next time I'm at the bone yard, I will check to see if they look similar to the tegs.
If not, then I guess I have no choice but to buy a kit...

Thanks

Later.

whtteg
09-15-2003, 10:08 PM
Well for the front you will have tp buy a kit. I would suggest Skunk2 b/c they are easier to adjust and it has the whole upper control arm. As for the back you can do the old washer and longers bolts thing. If you don't know what I am talking about just pm me and I will send you some pics of how to do it etc. :tongue:

89accordlxi
09-16-2003, 08:19 AM
Thanks for the reply whtteg. Ok, seems like I have no choice but to buy some kind of kit for the fronts. and yes, I do know what you mean about the washer trick in the back. I did the same with my Accord.

Later....

Add your comment to this topic!