Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

JDM gauge cluster w/indiglo added?

CivicSpoon
09-15-2003, 12:14 AM
If I bought a jdm gauge cluster (km/h) and then put those indiglo (m/h) things on there would it fit and work accurately?

B16EJ1
09-15-2003, 12:41 AM
Do you realize how stupid of a question this is? You pay good cash for a JDM cluster just to rice it out and make it a non-functioning USDM cluster. No it would not work for the simple reason of needle placement and travel.

esp
09-15-2003, 08:41 AM
let see civicspoon lives in syracuse,

esp goes to yahoo maps types in the amount of time that it takes to get to syracuse, then esp comes to syracuse and rings your doorbell just to slap u in the face.

:nono: :banghead:

CivicSpoon
09-15-2003, 01:27 PM
I do realize how stupid the question is, I was just thinking about it the other day when i was searching online. I was just curious about if it was possible or not; that's all.

esp
09-15-2003, 01:30 PM
y would u even think of doing this? there isnt any point. of course it is POSSIBLE, but y oh god y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SilverY2KCivic
09-15-2003, 02:30 PM
Do you realize how stupid of a question this is? You pay good cash for a JDM cluster just to rice it out and make it a non-functioning USDM cluster. No it would not work for the simple reason of needle placement and travel.

:owned:

Simply put, if you don't like or aren't comfortable with the km/h markings of a JDM cluster, than you really have no point or business in having one. Think of it this way, would you date a girl you don't like or think is ugly? No, and even if you did, putting indiglos on a JDM cluster for the purpose to "convert" to english measurements is like taking that ugly girl you don't like and giving her plastic surgery in hopes to make her like the girl of your dreams, won't work sorry. :screwy: :nono:

whiteracer
09-15-2003, 03:28 PM
oh yes, great comparison there man. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ugly girl = normal cluster
ugly girl with plastic surgery = non-functional funky looking cluster

Add your comment to this topic!